1-1

"y/n, do you want to have a cup of tea with m-"

"n-not now, bro." a drop of sweat dripped down her forehead. "let me ap this song rq, then we can drink the beverage you favour." the foreigner replied, tapping rather.. tremendously? on that piece of device she holds.

the corner of the heir's lips turned down, forming a small frown. "...alright, have fun."

"do you wanna watch or smth?"

"no, but thank you for the.. odd offer."

💤💤💤

"do you have any plans to-"

"sorry, brb i'm farming primos for scara, nilou, dehya, that new tall mf and cyno."

"..."

💤💤💤

"y/n-"

"not right now, broski. i'm clearing this god damned sumeru quest."

"b-"

"no but frl, not now, best bro." she clutched her device harder, eyes squinting at those pixels on the screen. "istg if i lose the 50/50 on kuni's banner.."

he frowned again. "...fine."

💤💤💤

"anything on your mind lately?" a fine ass lady stirred her cup of tea; the aroma drifting in the air as it did so. "the servants informed me that you have been.. frowning even more than usual lately. is something the matter? has your health faltered once again?"

"..it's not that."

"then what is it?"

"it's-" muzan felt the corner his lips automatically go down; forming a frown. frowner than his normal frown. "..it's been weeks since our four hour, sunrise, 'camping' trip. and.. ever since then, not once did y/n, l/n have the time for me."

"maybe she's, hm.. taking care of her own problems?" the milf took a sip of her drink. "she is someone not from japan, after all. maybe she wants to go back and is thinking of a plan?"

"it's not that," he denied that possibility from his mother. "i get that she's a foreigner, and from a different country. but.. if she had problems to solve, it would be a way to get back to her home. but all she's done is lay on her futon all day and.. tinker with that foreigner object of hers."

he propped his chin by the palm of his hands and looked to the side.

"does she even want to spend time with me? i thought we were friends." that last sentence of his came out a bit bitter. adrien ass.

"i think so, well," haru smiled. "at the least she still finds a way to spend time with you through supper. don't the two of you talk in that time of the hour?"