2-2

muddling the heir's mind, he could not think of anything else beside her words.

"...a man..."

a man. a male. a harmful individual. that alone is danger. did he do something to her!? michikatsu looked at y/n, seeing the bewildered look on her face. a conclusion was drawn. the man did do something, didn't he!?

he clenched his teeth; rage beginning to build up inside him.

"i-in.. in your room last night..?"

incertitude could be seen on the girl's face; clearly hesitating if she should continue her earlier story or not--the only thing stopping her was the rather odd aura michikatsu was giving out. "uhm, i think you heard me wrong, bbg-"

"no. i heard you correctly."

"it was only a male servant," she quickly combed his hair, trying to calm her betrothed down and ease his.. erm, whatever his worries may be. "don't wor-"

the ruffling of clothes could be heard. y/n looked down to the noise, her eyes comedically widening when she saw him gripping the hakama of his clothing into such a tight hold. "..no servant would be up and awake in the middle of the night to come aid you in room. and even if one was, you would have called for them to which i would have also heard."

she sweatdropped at her never-yielding friend.

should she lie or just?? y'know what, nvm.

a sigh was heard.

"okay, so there was a man."

the grip on his pants tightened, "..then i did not hear wrong after al-"

"a handsome man."

"ah."

that silenced him.

he should've known she would say that.

"there was a man, but you don't gotta know about what he do, but you gotta know how fine he is!" and there on, she began ranting.

michikatsu blinked, sighing his heart out at his friend.

perhaps he shouldn't be surprised that such a scene was caused at her room. again.

many events occur in almost everywhere she is. one time, during a very peaceful evening, birds broke into her room--tearing the papers of her window open as they flew down towards her sleeping figure in great speed.

it was a good thing she was accompanied by yoriichi at that time. because if not, then she would be mangled or blind like one of the grimm brothers' fairytales: the specific scene about a girl's two stepsisters getting pecked by their eyeballs, later making them unable to see; blind.

michikatsu merely hoped that the so-called man y/n mentioned didn't harm her in any way.

she was an idiot after all.

he looked into her eyes, then lowering down to her lips; lips that are still busy rambling about the features of that man.

the foreigner kept on blabbing nonstop about whatever the man looked whilst walking from left to right--also with some noticeable stars appearing in her eyes.

why does she have to be that chaotic? does he really want to live with that for the rest of his life? oh, god. he does, doesn't he?

the longer the boy listened, the more he got mentally tired.

cat-like, crimson irises and raven hair? what's more, the man had shoulder length, wavy hair. that was a rather unique combination--michikatsu thought with such interest.