0-7

"damn.. i know this is only practice, but y-you're really heavy..!"

"excuse me?"

"i don't want to be your knight in shining haori ever again if i'm gonna be carrying your ass all the time.."

he looked offended, "i'm getting off of you. kneel."

"kneel!?"

"kneel so i can get off, moron."

💤💤💤

"alright.. what's the, uhm, plan?"

"we wake up extra early, sneak out, and boom we're out."

"..."

"..."

"..you didn't have a plan, did you?"

"please stop looking at me like that.."

💤💤💤

the now seventeen year old boy sighed.

shit. i forgot to write the birthday party chapter for him. anyways, two figures stayed inside the bedroom of the youngest kibutsuji. the heir who looked so done with his dumbass of a foreigner friend, and the (h/c)nette sitting across from him while sharpening her arrows.

gazing at the sun that was soon rising up, he frowned this time once he knew that time was ticking and if they just roll around in his room doing nothing they won't be able to sneak out.

"y/n."

"yes??"

"what--oh, i mean, what was the plan you initially thought of?"

she grimaced, "i don't know.. i feel like you'll lock me up again in a stinky cell if i tell.."

'stinky cell?' does she hate the cells that much to look that discomforted? no worries, he didn't even have the thought of throwing her behind bars. he wouldn't ever dream of that. unless he suddenly goes batshit crazy or smth..

"i won't do that," looking deeply into her eyes; he raised his hand and grabbed her own. "promise."

"ong?"

"yes, ong."

"okay!" she grinned. "so i just thought of taking the guards out on patrol off guard, sneak behind them and tie them up-"

"what?"

"-and then, once i do that, i'll lock them up in the abandoned shed your family no longer uses! i'll pick the lock to open the door, and keep them in there until after we come back!"

"..."

"then, when we do get back, i'll pretend to be a kidnapper and demand a ransom from your daddy! and then i get, uh, rich?"

"you cannot do that, as it will fail. my father does not care even the tiniest bit about the guards, he can replace them in a blink of an eye; so he wouldn't be paying you."