✿15

Darling you, darling you, baby~

A pair of two doe eyes slowly opened but quickly squinted at the sudden intensity of the light above

A pair of two doe eyes slowly opened but quickly squinted at the sudden intensity of the light above. Eunseo found herself in an unknown atmosphere and realized an oxygen mask was fitted on her mouth for smooth breathing. Her fingers moved as her head turned at her right only to see a worried Jaemin- eyes closed, hands covering his nose and mouth and eyebrows twitched together. She tried to get up and hearing some shifting noise, the man snapped at her direction letting out a gasp.

"Eunseo!" He skipped close to her and held her shoulders preventing her from sitting straight and thus making her lay down on the bed again. "Don't move." He then sighed in relief. "Thanks God! You are okay. I thought- I thought something bad would happen to you."

After knowing the blond for a month now, this was her first time seeing him like this- he looked so concerned. His lips curled down as his refused to let go of her.

"Are you okay?", his deep yet soft voice asked.

She just nodded in reply.

"You wait here, I'm gonna call the doctor." He walked to the door and before exiting, he turned around and said, "Don't even try to move. I'll be right back."

She twisted her head this way and that way and finally realized that she was in a private room of a hospital as she could see a huge T.V. , a sofa and the whole room radiated 'expensive'. 'Sir admitted me here?'

Soon the doctor and nurse came inside with Jaemin and did some necessary check ups on her. "She is fine now, Mr. Na. Thanks for bringing her at the right time here. The redness and swelling of the throat have reduced now because of the injection we gave her. She will still feel a bit weak because anaphylaxis. It's better to avoid foods she is allergic to. Because the allergic reaction can be life-threatening. But no need to worry now. She is better. Just be careful from the next time. She can get her leave tomorrow", the male doctor said.

"Yes. Thank you, Doctor", Jaemin said as the doctor and nurse exited the room. The male took a stool and sat beside her bed after looking at the wall which said- 2.30 a.m. He was looking down, mostly because of guilt. "I'm sorry."

Eunseo slowly sat up, raising her palm assuring the man that she was fine. She then removed the oxygen mask, took a few breaths and replied, "Don't be."

"But a sorry isn't even enough. I completely forgot about your peanut allergy-"

"You forgot? That means you knew about it before?", she questioned him with knitted brows.

"I mean- I...", he stuttered. "I'm sorry I meant that I didn't know about your allergy. The doctor told me. I am really sorry. I would be extra careful from next time onwards. I promise. But what happened today was so not right. You ended up here because of me."

"Sir, it's alright. You didn't even know. It's not your fault", she assured him.

The boy looked at his lap while chewing his bottom lip and fidgeting his fingers. Noticing this, she kept her hand on his to gain his attention. "You don't have to worry so much. Look, I'm okay. You don't have to feel guilty. Please Sir." She flashed a small smile at him as he exhaled an amount of air he felt like he was holding in.