Mistetoe Fluff

Ashton: You go over to Ashton's family's house, knocking on the door and waiting only a second before he lets you in.

"You already decorated for Christmas?" you ask in surprise as you enter, noticing the tree and stockings in the living room. "Yeah," he chuckles, "My mom is into decorating early." "So am I," you inform him as you make your way into the living room.

"Your tree is so cute," you giggle, inspecting the home made ornaments from past years. "Harry insisted on putting them all up," Ashton explains, blushing lightly. "But we decorated the rest of the house, too," Ashton tells you, "Come on."

He takes your hand and leads you down the hall toward his room. "Oh," he says, stopping under his doorway, "What's this?" He looks up at the mistletoe above you two and smiles at you cheekily. "You're such a dork," you mumble as you lean in, letting your lips connect with his warm ones. His hands fall to your waist, pulling you against him gently as your hands tangle in his hair.

"Ahem," a voice says behind you, making you pull away suddenly. "Oh, hi, Mrs. Irwin," you mumble, blushing. "Hi, Y/n," she chuckles, shaking her head. "Ashton, your siblings are home and Lauren has friends over. Can you at least shut your door?" she sighs.

"Sorry," he giggles, "But it was the mistletoe. I don't make the rules." He shrugs innocently and you punch his arm lightly. Mrs. Irwin laughs despite herself and walks off, leaving you and Ashton to erupt into giggles. He leans down, connecting his lips to yours again.

"Ashton!" a voice calls, making you pull away again. "Oh, hi Lauren," Ashton says, smiling at Lauren and her three friends. "Are you busy?" she asks. "Um, kinda," he mumbles, looking at you longingly. "Mom said you would help us make cookies," she informs him. "Of course she did," Ashton sighs. "Can you help?" she prompts.

He looks to you and you reply to Lauren, "Yeah, we'll help. You find the cookie cutters and we'll be down in a few minutes." She nods and heads off, and Ashton shuts the door quickly before turning back to you.

___________________________

Credit:5SOS feels?

On Tumblr