Thirst

It's been nearly 3 weeks since I haven't drank. I'm trying my best to overcome this nasty habit of mine. My doctor warned me more than once,he says that if i don't stop drinking i would definitely get myself in trouble. And as a girl in her early twenties I don't want to get myself in any legal trouble,So I'm trying hard to get rid of this habit.

I somehow managed to go 3 weeks without having a single drop. The first few days went quite fine as i was really busy with my work. And to avoid the urge to drink i passed my free time by walking through the parks and playing with my pet cat. I love her so much. She helps me distress a lot. Although I'm not an animal friendly person but there are exceptions to that. There are certain animals i really like. And my rosie(pet cat) is one of them.

As days went by i begin losing control over my body. There was an intense desire to drink even if it's just a drop. I tried to distract myself with various activities but nothing worked out. The urge was only getting more and more intense by each passing moment.And It's getting worse now.

Today I'm unable to think straight. My vision is blurry and my body is becoming weak as i feel dehydrated. I drank gallons of water but i still feel thirsty. No matter what i try i cannot quench this thirst. My body is losing control of itself, i cannot even stand properly.

I was struggling and stumbling upon things as i tried walking to the living room to give a call to my doctor. I couldn't think about anything anymore. I just wanted this to end anyhow. I was reaching for the phone as i stumbled upon my cat which was going back and forth witnessing my unstable condition.

Something hit my head and the next thing i felt was blood. A lot of blood to be precise. It was all so sudden,i couldn't figure out what was actually happening. I tried getting up but my body was too weak so i gave up and shut my eyes.

When i regained my consciousness i was still lying on the floor of my living room. I slowly opened my eyes and fixed my vision. My head felt heavy. I forced myself to sit back resting my back to the couch. I looked around,there was still a lot of blood on the floor. I saw my rosie sleeping peacefully and i smiled looking at her. She looks cute asleep.

I got up and wiped the corners of my mouth as there was still some blood over there.
"It's disgusting" i said to myself because it really doesn't taste good. As i said earlier I'm not a big fan of animals,i like humans more.Animal blood doesn't help me hold myself back for long.But I'm not complaining either,atleast my thirst is quenched for now.Although I'll still try to find a human prey next time.