Psychopath

*WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS FATAL INCIDENT AND ANIMAL ABUSE.*

---------------

I was playing with our dog in the yard when my mother came out yelling at me "Jenny what are you doing?!"

"I'm just playing mommy." I replied.

"Stop it,This is not something to play with!" She shouted.

"Then why don't you let me go out and play?why are you always so mean to me?" I asked my mother.

"Shut up!Go to your room and stay in there until i ask you to come out" my mother yelled.

Mommy was not always like this.
She used to be a very kind,sweet and loving.she used to love me a lot but one day it all changed.

Two years ago we were a happy family of four:daddy,mommy,my little brother jacob and me. My parents were so loving and caring;we all used to love each other unconditionally.

One sunday morning my father decided to take us all to a zoo.we were on our way to the zoo when suddenly daddy lost control over the steering and we got into a car crash.

By God's grace nothing much happened to mommy and me.
My father and jacob were badly injured and were rushed to a nearby hospital. My father survived but jacob didn't make it out alive.

We all were devastated by Jacob's death.

My mother was traumatized after that incident.She often broke down into tears thinking about my brother and how our family used to be.she started taking anti depressants,her condition worsened by each passing day.she started acting strange.My father and i were really concerned about my mother's condition.

My parents would often get into an arguement because of my mother's irresponsible behaviour.one day they got into a heated argument.They both were shouting and yelling at each other,none of them would stop.The living room was in uproar.I could hear my parents shouting and cursing each other from my room.I got frustrated by this;i decided to go to my parents and ask them to stop.

I got out of my bed and went to the living room.To my surprise i saw my father beating up my mother.I was so scared as well as furious,i didn't know what to do.

The next thing i remember was my mother:down on her knees,crying and screaming,"why jenny?"
The room was eerily silent.

The next morning i couldn't find my father anywhere.I asked my mother about him and she said "Daddy had to leave the town for some urgent work sweetie,he won't be able to come back for a month or so."
I couldn't understand what was going on but then i remember what happened last night.My mother was lying,she thought i forgot what i saw.But i knew that she killed my father that night right in front of my eyes!
She is a psychopath!!!

Days passed by,but my mother was not getting any better.

One day i was playing hide-and-seek with my friends in the park.It was my den and all my friends hid around the park.I counted till ten and then began searching for my friends.I finally saw one of my friends robert,who was hiding behind a tree beside the lake.I went to robert and told him to call out our friends as it was his turn.He refused to be the denner and began to quarrel with me.I was so mad that i wanted to punch him in the face but as i stepped forward to hit him he slipped and fell right into the lake.
I ran to my mother to get help.
When all my friend's parents arrived at the lake,they found that robert was already dead.

After that day,my mother forbade me from going out.she even forbade my friends to come to my house.Her behaviour towards me totally changed.I really feel desolated but my mother doesn't care.She became mean and selfish.she don't even talk to me now,all she does is abuse me constantly.And the worst of all,she started doing drugs.

I still love my mother despite of her rude behaviour.
But what she did today was too much, she went too far this time.

I was playing with our dog in the yard when she came out yelling at me "Jenny what are you doing?!"

"I'm just playing mommy." I replied.

"Stop it,This is not something to play with!" She shouted.

"Then why don't you let me go out and play?why are you always so mean to me?" I asked my mother.

"Jenny why are you always like this?","Why don't you ever listen to me?","Go to your room now!" She continued yelling at me.

"I won't go to my room!" I shouted back angrily.

"Shut up!!" She slapped me.

She made me so furious that i pushed her back and she fell to the ground.

There was blood everywhere;i was frightened.I've seen blood before but this time it was so much more.
It was more than the blood that gushed out when i slit my dog's neck.Even more than the blood that drained out of my father's stomach the other day.I tried to calm him down but he was too stubborn to listen,so i had to stab him in the stomach to calm him a bit.

I wonder if my mother felt the way robert did when i pushed him into the lake,who knows!
Anyway,i have to take care of my mother right now,i was just grabbing my tools so that i could examine her.she is in the yard right now,lying in a pool of blood.I have to be fast or she'll wake up and beat me up again.

Can't really trust her,because she really is a PSYCHOPATH!