Part 25

Perhaps it was due to the amount of time spent flush with desire for too much or perhaps it was due to the pent up emotions waiting to overflow between them but they certainly over-indulged.

Cale woke for the second time that day, significantly more sore than the first time and quite satisfied about that. One glance towards the window told him that they'd successfully fucked and napped most of the day away.

From the sound of it, Bob was still asleep. Breathing evenly with an arm loosely draped around Cale's waist, his face buried into Cale's shoulder, and his cock not quite pulled out from the last round before they'd decided to take a nap break.

Cale had half a mind to go for another round like this. He promised himself that he'd do just that when he had the time. Now wasn't the time for that.

He'd been putting off seeking out answers because he was scared but somehow, covered head to toe in proof of how badly Bob desired him, that fear faded away as a mere background concern.

It was entirely possible that his worst fears were true and this was all just some sick joke for a crown prince with apparently too much time on his hands. And if that was true, Cale was going to ride his dick until he screamed for mercy before choking the bastard out and forcing him to take responsibility for his garbage sense of humor.

Cale was in a very specific mood. A post coital high intermixed with indignant egotism. It definitely helped to smooth his ruffled self esteem.

Sometimes what a person really needed was a good fuck.

Exhausted, sore, and still sporting a bit of a hangover, Cale rolled over and looked into the stupid sleeping face of Bob.

It looked biteable.

He smiled to himself, choosing instead to place a chase kiss on his lips.

This stupid bastard didn't have the slightest clue what hell was waiting for him when he woke up. Cale had decided that his love life could be quite simple if he wanted to be.

And he simply chose that Bob wasn't going to get a say in things. Cale wanted him and he was going to keep him. Screw all of the things that filled him with doubt and insecurity. He wanted this stupid bastard.

He'd already done all the moping he was physically capable of.

Alberu stirred awake, he was faintly aware that someone was touching him but he was a bit too exhausted to make sense of it. Recent memories poured into his thoughts for his perusal and he knew that the person had to be Cale.

He ought to have been more concerned about that realization than he was, but he'd just smiled faintly and thought about waking up to kiss Cale again.

A weight on his stomach woke him up completely. He opened his eyes to see Cale straddling his waist and smirking down at him with the confidence of a devil.

Alberu also realized that his hands had been studiously tied over his head with what felt like his own shirt.

Alberu smiled up weakly at his captor. A part of him, a rather significant part at that, was excited to see where Cale would take this and he had some faint thoughts about tying Cale up as well someday. Seemed only fair to give it a try.

Of course, there was still enough sanity left in him to recognize the very distinct danger in Cale's expression.

"Bob." Cale enunciated the word pointedly, his fingers gently caressing Alberu's chest as though thoughtfully considering whether to take him to heaven or hell. "I think it's about time we had a talk."