Part 28

Cale rolled over leisurely in bed and plopped his head on Alberu's chest. "I thought we were supposed to end it in the office." He teased. He was feeling rather thoroughly satisfied and he had an exceptional view of Alberu's blissed out expression.

Alberu caressed his face with a chuckle. "I told you. I can't get enough."

Cale rolled his eyes, running his eyes delightedly over the smooth expanse of Alberu's bare chest with the pure enjoyment of knowing that every little scratch and hickey marked Alberu as his. "There are good reasons for us to end this." Cale pointed out.

Alberu growled, pulling him up so that he could nip Cale's lips. "There are bad reasons too." He said truthfully and butterflies danced around Cale's heart, tickling and teasing his sensibilities.

Cale kissed Alberu, practically pinning the crown prince to the bed as he took his time enjoying the moment.

"What do you propose we do then?" Cale asked, genuinely curious as to what Alberu was thinking about. Not so long ago Alberu had no intention to tell Cale who he actually was. That was not the behavior of a man who was planning a future together.

Alberu wrapped his arms loosely around Cale's waist. "I don't know." He kissed Cale softly. "But I don't want to stop."

Damn this adorable bastard. Cale ran his fingers through dark brown locks that fanned out around Alberu invitingly. He could get used to more of this. In fact, he wanted to wake up every morning to see something like this. He'd even make a few concessions to make it happen.

"I don't want to either." He admitted and he loved the way Alberu's face lit up at his words.

No promises for a future that might not happen, but who the fuck cared about that? Cale really couldn't give a flying fuck about that at the moment. What the fuck had ruminating on the future gotten him before? Drunk and jealous of some damn peasants.

Whereas if he decided to give in to his hedonism, all that awaited him was more of Alberu and he quite liked the sound of that.

Alberu pulled him in for another sugar sweet kiss and Cale smiled into the kiss.

They'd gone a few rounds in the office before moving into the bedroom for some more deliberate attention. Alberu was apparently quite insatiable when it came to Cale and Cale felt his insecurities just about melt away as the pleasure chased everything else away.

He loved being able to touch Alberu like this too. The thrill of knowing that the prince he'd fantasized about for so long was right here. His and his alone. Cale nipped Alberu's chin with that possessive thought. He really wouldn't be satisfied until Alberu was just covered in evidence that he belonged to Cale.

"...still doesn't feel real." Cale commented mindlessly as he ran his thumb along Alver's swollen lips.

"What's that?" Alver asked and Cale really couldn't get enough of the way Alver looked at him. Like he was everything that anyone could ever want in the world. A treasure like none other.

"A few years ago..." Cale began, interrupting his own words to slowly trail kisses down Alberu's chin and down his neck, mischief on his mind. "I met this shitty prince on the terrace who tried to stop me from causing a ruckus."

"I remember." Alberu chuckled, the sound hitching as Cale licked a nipple on his way down. Cale's hand found and gently caressed Alberu's cock. "You're a bit hard to forget. We talked about the faces people wear publicly. It was an illuminating conversation."

Cale paused momentarily, his heart pounding oh so sweetly in his chest. He'd never considered the idea that Alberu would even remember meeting him, much less the contents of their conversation. The idea that he'd been on Alberu's mind, even just a little bit, in the years that Cale had spent in a one sided puppy love...

a Lout and a PrinceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara