01

"Stella, what boat are you scheduled for?" My voice is laced with excitement, I haven't seen her all summer.

"girl i don't know, I think the 11:00am" she says as more of a question than a statement

"fuck, i'm on the 12:00am"

"it's fine, we'll see each other once you get there" her reassuring voice says through my light green phone.

I smile at the thought of seeing her, "Alright, See you soon, love you"

"Love you too bae" with that she hangs up, and I return to packing, the drive to the port is around four painful hours, full of anticipation for the upcoming day.

-

Jules😘
-do you know what dorm we're in

Blondie bae❤️
-uhh I think she said we're in west island idk what floor tho

Jules😘
-k see you soon<3

Blondie bae❤️
-don't remind me I have a four hour drive first 😀

Jules😘
-girl don't start I would've had to drive 15 hours

Blondie bae❤️
-yeah but you aren't driving 15 hours so stfu

Jules😘
-I'll pass 😁

~

Sitting on my suitcase to finally get the piece of shit to close, I walk to the elevator, putting my three suitcases, and backpack inside, there's no way i'm carrying that down to the first floor.

"My baby girls leaving me again" my mom pushes out her lip, pretending to pout, her 5'1 figure making her look like a child

"Don't start, we still have a four hour drive together" I roll my eyes making her scoff jokingly

"you don't talk to me at all during these drives, so don't tell me I still have four hours"

"oh my god, okay well my stuff is ready, we can go now"

"Are you forgetting someone?" she laughs picking up the smallest of the three suitcases. 

"Axel! Get your ass down here!" I yell, annoyed with my brother, all I want to do is to get to campus and away from the people that claim to love me.

"You always make us late kie don't fucking start" he scoffs, his blonde hair bouncing as he walks down the stairs.

"this is more important than being late to some random dinner" I defend, knowing i've made us late to much more important things than a dinner.

"why you wanna see your two friends?"

"I have more than two friends asshole" I roll my eyes as we walk towards the black Cadillac and put our stuff in the trunk

"sure" he messes up my hair, walking towards the passenger seat as I am left to sit in the back.

Once I get in I place my backpack beside me, pulling out my AirPods.

As the music drones out my thoughts I don't notice the seat reclining straight into my chair, "I swear to god Axel leave me alone"

I look up to see him videoing me while laughing, he believes annoying me is perfect entertainment to his friends and girlfriend.

"Holly, your boyfriends a dick" I groan talking to the camera after seeing the video is set to be sent to his girlfriend

"Hey! Leave your sister alone" my mothers voice calls from the trunk, I watch as she pressed the button for it to close before making her way to the drivers seat.