18

I wake up to hearing loud voices above me, where the hell am I?

Oh shit, i'm still on the boat. I look to my right feeling someone beside me, why the hell am I in a bed with Torres right now? I decide to let him sleep, slowly pushing off of him I get up, looking in the mirror to see what I look like.

I look high. That's all I have to say. It looks like I either smoked a joint or was crying. I feel like I remember crying, but why was I crying? I was taking to Torres, then I kinda blacked out, so what did the asshole say that could possibly make ME cry. That's not annoying at all.

I pick up my brush getting the knots out of my hair before putting it back into a pony tail. Turning on the sink I wash my face with fresh water, I feel so salty and just, ew right now.

Whatever, I walk up the stairs, unlocking the door before being blinded by the sun.

Millie- "Kie, where the hell where you!"

Thomas- "Yeah, we missed you on the forts"

"I stayed on the boat, I got pretty tired so I took a nap"

Stella- "We're supposed to be having unreasonable amounts of fun, get your ass up and stop taking naps"

"Does it not look like I'm up?"

Sebastian- "Kie, come here" I walk to the front of the boat where the red head is sitting, once I sit down I answer

"Hey seby, what's up?" I turn facing him on the bench while he responds

Sebastian- "Are you okay?"

"Uh, why wouldn't I be" I give him a weird look as if his question is the most random thing he could've said

Sebastian- "You look like you've been crying"

"I'm high, so that's probably it" I shrug it off acting calm, he can't know I was crying.

Sebastian- "Kie, don't lie to me, where you crying?"

"Seby, you're overreacting, I'm not lying to you"

Sebastian- "Okay, you can tell me, I'm always here"

"Okay, enough of this the nice shit, I don't wanna be sober anymore"

Sebastian- "Yes ma'am, what can I get ya"

"Vodka"

Sebastian- "What mixer?"

"You know me better than that"

Sebastian- "My apologies" he bows making me laugh, I jokingly push him making him stumble, as he catches his balance he winks at me turning around to go get me my drink. Dufus.

Skylar- "Hey Kie"

"Hey, what's up?"

Skylar- "Nothing" I nod at his response.

We sit in a comfortable silence, watching the water before I interrupt it, "Hey, how's your sister?"

Skylar- "They admitted her back into the hospital" The boy admits quietly, I hate that I don't check up on him more, I'm the only one that knows other than Stella, I want to make sure everything's okay.

I know so much about everyone, and they may think its mutual although they'll never know my problems, ever.

"How long will she be in for?"

Skylar- "They don't know yet, she might have to do chemo again"

"fuck, tell Amelia that I say hi, will you?"

Skylar- "Yeah" I barely catch that, his eyes focus on the ground, lost in thought. I set my hand over his, rubbing my thumb gently over the back of his hand.