13

Third person POV

"If I hold my eyes open, will I fall asleep with them open?"

Millie- "Like a snake!"

"Ooo you're so right"

Thomas- "You guys sound incredible stupid"

Millie- "Like snakes?"

"I think that'd be cool, wait are snakes dumb?"

Millie- "Don't they like eat things bigger than them?"

"I saw one that swallowed an alligator"

Millie- "Fucking florida ass bitches"

"Hey! Florida ass bitches are amazing, they sleep with their eyes open, i'm still working on the human florida ass bitches doing that though"

Thomas- "You guys are still on that?"

Millie- "We're just getting started" She laughs

"Woah look at all the stars!"

Thomas- "Looks like you just ended" the blonde laughs as they quickly change subjects

Millie- "There's so many, woah"

Thomas- "What's so special about stars?"

Millie- "They're pretty" the drunk girl giggles

"Can I be the North star? That one's always leading people places and helping" the girl has her face practically smushed against the window as she looks up at the black sky.

Dawson takes notice of her actions, opening the sky light cover so the two girls can see the stars above them.

Millie- "Oooo" the girl looks in awe, without thinking she lays down, resting her head on Thomas' lap so she can watch the stars.

"I wanna lay down" Kiara pouts "recline the seat"Dawson advises making her eyes light up, quickly finding the switch on the side of her seat she makes her seat go down, stopping before she gets too close to the seats behind her in order to not smush Millie's legs spread out across the back seats.

Thomas- "Do you think there's other people on different planets?"

"Yeah, I do"

Millie- "That's crazy to think about"

"I know right!" Kiaras smile beams as she thinks about the topic, "I mean, think about it, the universe doesn't stop, it's continuous for forever and ever there's no way there aren't other people"

Millie- "Exactly"

"They definitely don't look exactly like us and they could be reliant on different things, who knows, maybe they don't actually need water like we do, or what if they are in the stage where they don't speak, and they have no communication like cave men" her mind is running at a million miles a minute as she thinks of everything she could say to make her point, "What if they don't have money, or they live underground, woah that'd be weird" The girl laughs at her own statement.

Millie and Thomas are in their own world, talking about light years and space travel, Kiara sees Dawson glancing at her ever so often out of the corner of her eye listening to her talk

She turns to see him smiling looking back at the road, "What?" the girl questions as he looks keep his eyes focused, still smiling

Dawson- "Nothing, you're ranting about stars"

"Yeah, it seems stupid but I love them" the girl laughs going quiet, just watching the shinning lights above her with a small smile on her face

Dawson- "It's not stupid, it's cute listening to you talk like that"