02

As we get off the tram and step inside the west island building a feeling of home flows through me. Looking around the large living area I nod, the same large grey leather couches and white fluffy beanbags spread out in-front of grand ocean view windows and tv set ups. The same wood staircases on either side of the room leading up to the separate wings for middle and high school.

we turn to the left towards the high school wing, walking towards the elevator, I will not be walking up four flights of stairs. As we are waiting for the small ding telling us the elevator is here someone taps on my shoulder.

"Sebastian when the hell did to get here" I look surprised at the boy, he has strawberry blonde hair, with freckles painting his face and arms, I've known him for forever, I actually convinced his parents to allow the boy to come to the Academy with me, they believed he would fuck up his life and not be fit to their family standard.

"Had to accompany my girl into her junior year," the boy winks at me, something I have gotten used to over the past five years. "Where's you're guy's dorm?" he asks looking between me and jewels as he throws his arm around me and starts walking into the elevator

"oh, um, Kie isn't with me this year" Jewels says looking towards me with an apologetic look

"finally got sick of each other?" he jokes stopping short seeing the glare I shot him.

"what's wrong? Who are you with"

"Torres" I whisper, one thing me and sebastian agree on most, is hating Torres, him and his cockinesss, his silver eyes constantly glaring at everyone, his 6'3 figure towering over us, he's a dick, and we agree on that, the rest of the group doesn't quite have problems with him, seeing as we are all in the same fucking friend group.

"you've gotta be shitting me" he scoffs rolling his eyes, taking his hand off my shoulder.

"I wish, they changed the rules on us last minute for dorm leaders" I shake my head as we walk out of the box and down the hall.

cunts.

"You need to be careful around him" he warns, concern washed through his pale face

"I can handle myself, i'm not a damn pussy" I say slightly annoyed he thinks Torres even has anything on me, one of the boys favorite things to do is manipulate people, he's quite good at it, O won't lie, i'll do it too without noticing at times, we're definitely not the opposite of toxic. He fucks with people so much. We used to all be friends once, before he somehow manipulated  me getting me humiliated and a month of detention.

Sebastian never falls for the boys mind games, it pisses the boy off beyond explanation, I thinks it's hilarious.

I'm not gonna lie, I find joy in manipulation and gaslighting, it's quite enjoyable so who am I to talk. The school places people by personality traits, putting me and the rest of my friend group into West, which is where all the kids under ambition, loyalty, and cunning are supposedly put, I only know some peoples who are in north, they're supposedly humble, and thoughtful and shit, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

"here you are, good luck Kie" Sebastian smiles hugging me, "hell yeah we're right next to each other," Juliana smiles, her door is two doors down from mine, with Stella's across from hers, mine is at the very end of the hall. "I hope you all kill yourselves" I groan pressing my thumbprint against the handle.

With that, I walk into the room, I see Torres sitting on the queen bed to the right, next to the bathroom door, leaving me the one next to the large windows facing the ocean, this leaves me satisfied.

"hey tiara"

"can you not annoy me for one second" I snap at him, if this is happening i'm not going to let him think he has power over me that he never will have