10

"Kie" a boys voice is heard on the other side of the door, an almost demanding tone, I look at Torres slightly confused as he returns the look, I leave him in the bathroom as I walk to the door, opening it to see Oliver, my heart drops, he looks really bad, he has a black eye, his jaw is bruised, his lip is cut no doubt Torres' rings made it worse. Even his arms have a couple bruises along with his knuckles being bloodied as well.

"Oliver" my face is stone cold as I inspect the boy's appearance, I have zero respect for him and he can tell as he looks in my eyes. We don't break eye contact until I hear Torres behind me, Oliver noticeably tensing as he approaches us.

"Got nerve walking up to this door" Torres' voice entirely monotone.

"I'm here to talk to Kie, not you" he snaps, glaring directly passed me to the boy no doubt only inches away from me

"Don't call me Kie" Without showing any emotion the words leave me mouth

"Right, sorry, but I want to talk to you" He's desperate, it's embarrassing.

"Fine" As I turn to grab my phone from the table my eyes lock with Torres' hazel ones as if asking if I actually wanted to, giving him a look saying it's ok he rolls his eyes, backing up so I can walk out the door.

After walking up to the roof he leans against the railing as I do so as well, the silence is then interrupted by him clearing his throat.

"I never meant for you to find out this way"

"You never meant for me to find out in General, Oliver" My voice is cool until I say his name, saying it harsh, as if poison on my tongue. We don't look at each other, staring at the view in front of us as he continues.

"It was a mistake, I never should've done it, I love you Kie" after saying my name he clears his throat, "Kiara"

"I don't care if you love me"

"Please, I need you back, I miss you"

"That's on you" out of the corner of my eye I see him look at me, his eyes watering. He's just going to continue embarrassing himself, this is his fault I don't give a fuck about him anymore.

"I'm so sorry Kiara, I love you more than anything" If he doesn't shut the fuck up

"Okay, I do not forgive you"

"Silvia tricked me into it, it's not my fault"

"You put your dick inside of her, did you not?"

"Well, I"

"Exactly, doesn't sound like a trick to me, enjoy her before she leaves you for some new guy" with that I push off the railing, walking down the stairs to see everyone sitting in the common room, their heads automatically snapping in my direction at the sound of my footsteps.

"Hi?"

Stella- "What happened"

Jules- "What did he say?"

Skylar- "I swear, did he put his hands on you?"

Stella- "Are you okay?"

Millie- "I'm so sorry Kie"

Sebastian- "What did that asshole try to do?"

Thomas- "You didn't forgive him did you?"

they all started questioning me at once, overwhelmed by everything I walk past them and sit down on the couches we sat at earlier.

"Okay, can you guys calm the fuck down?"

They all nod going quiet as they sit down once again.

Stella- "Tell us everything"