Chapter 6

Lucy woke up at the crack of dawn. She had a spur of energy. She couldn't explain why or how she had the energy. But she had it. She had completely her first mission off the team. She enjoyed it. It was now Friday morning. She went out and bought several strawberry cakes, a bunch of stuff animals, some lighters, and a horror movie. Of course fish and tea were it to. "Great. Now I have something for everyone!" Lucy smiled happily.

"Luce we need to talk." Lucy spun around to see Natsu. He looked a little hurt.

"I am not joining the team again. I am happy on my own. But we can still hang out." Lucy said dryly.

"I know. I have already accepted that." Natsu said with a frown.

"Really? What did you need to talk about then?" Lucy asked curiously.

"I think I might be sick. Stripper is causing it." Natsu crossed his arms and sat on the bed.

"How are you sick? How is Gray causing it?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know. I feel nauseous, and flustered, and this weird feeling in my stomach." Natsu was slightly blushing.

"And how would that be Gray's fault?" Lucy asked having a feeling what it was.

"Because it happens whenever I am near him!" Natsu screamed into Lucy's pillow.

"Oh really? Huh. I think you might..." Could be possible. She thought to herself. "I'mma say a few random things to confirm if it is what I think it is." Lucy said smirking evilly.

"Fine. Whatever. Just as long as you can help me!"

"Juvia mentioned that she was gonna confess to Gray today." Natsu flinched. So quickly. "I think Gray might her back." There was a huge growl. "I wonder what their date will be." Natsu's fist went a flame. "Mirajane will be planning their wedding soon~"

"She better not!" Natsu snapped.

"I was kidding!" Lucy shouted. "Don't burn my house down!"

"Why did ya do that?" Natsu asked.

"I don't think you're sick." Lucy smiled.

"Huh?"

"I think you have a crush on Gray. Maybe even in love." Lucy smiled and laughed a little.

"What!? Are you crazy!? I don't like Stripper!" Natsu shouted.

Erza walked in. "What's with all the yelling?" Erza asked.

"Natsu has a crush on Gray but won't admit it." Lucy grinned.

"I see. You two would make a cute couple. Just suck up and confess." Erza smirked. She wrapped one arm around Lucy.

"I don't have a crush on Ice Princess!" Natsu whined.

"Gray and Natsu sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G~" Happy circled him from above and teased.

"I do not like him! Not like that! I'm fire and he's ice. We are incompatible!" Natsu yelled.

"You know what they say, opposites attract." Chelia said holding Wendy's hand. One arm held Carla.

"For the last time I don't like Stripper!!!" Natsu roared.

Carla's eyes widen. Just like in my vision. So Lucy is going to get kidnapped. Levy hurt or kidnapped, Freed hurt, and Wendy and Chelia get together. She looked at the 2 sky girls. I have to pretend certain things. But how? Carla wondered.

"Now shall we get this sleepover started?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah!" The members, but Carla cheered.

Mirajane spotted Cana working hard as a waitress in a near by restaurant. She walked up to the goddess like brunette. "What are doing here Cana?"

"Making some money." Cana answered quickly setting a customer's food down. Mirajane followed her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because..." Cana slapped herself for hesitating. Might as well come clean now. She thought. "I entered in the contest to win a date with you. I am earning money for when I win."

"Cana..." Mirajane said in awe.

"Wanna talk about this in an hour?" Cana asked.

"S-Sure." Mirajane left and took a stroll around the park.

Suddenly someone grabbed her arm. "Mirajane right? I've been waiting for you~" Mirajane could practically taste the liquor the man had drank.

"Leave me alone."

"Why should I? Why don't we go somewhere to have some fun?"

"Please leave me alone." Mirajane said about to go Satan Soul on his ass.

"No. I'm not in the mood for-" The man said before getting knocked out.

"Stay the hell away from my woman." Cana stood their looking extremely pissed.

Freed was reading in the guild's library. A book fell on top of him. He looked up to see a blond woman, with brown eyes, pink guild mark, and a whip attached to her waist. "L-Lucy is that you?" Freed asked. The woman vanished. "What?" He lifted a book off his head. Dragon Mating Season by Anna Heartfilia. "What the hell? What is this book doing here? Heartfilia... Was this someone related to Lucy?"

Freed got up and headed up to the area where his friends were. "Hello Freed. Watcha got there?" Bickslow asked.

Freed said nothing. Bickslow reached for the book. "Bickslow don't! Don't - Be. An. Idiot... To late." Freed pushed Bickslow farther away and hissed.

"Why the hell do I always forget?" Bickslow asked.

"What is the book about Freed?" Laxus asked. Not taking his eyes off the book he raises it so they could see the tittle. "What the hell? There was a book like that?"

"Could it possibly affect dragon slayers as well?" Evergreen asked.

"I don't know." Laxus shrugged. "This never happened before. I never found this ever."

"Wait Anna Heartfilia? Is she related to cosplayer?"

"I don't know."

Gajeel was holding Levy. They were watching a silly cartoon. It was a stay at home date. Gajeel finally got the courage to ask her out. He was really thirsty though. But he refused to move because Levy was on his lap. Levy smiled resting her head on his chest.

"You are a big cuddler aren't you?" She asked teasingly.

"So what?" He asked with slight blush looking away.

"That's really cute." Levy whispered.

Through the horror movie Gray was excited. Wendy was holding her stuff unicorn that Lucy bought her. At some point it turned into a cute CheNdy moment? Wanna see it? Like the chap...

Just kidding!

"Ahhh!" Wendy jumped up in fear. She landed in Chelia's lap. She wrapped her arms around Chelia. She hurried her face into Chelia's neck breathing quickly. The scary part was still going on.

"Hey Wen, just stay like that. When the scary part is over I will let you know." Chelia said comforting.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Thank you."

"No prob Wen."

Erza and Lucy pulled Gray into the kitchen. "You were the one to buy it Lucy!" Gray defended himself.

"Don't blame Lu! You were the one to request it!" Erza snapped.

"I would never have bought it if I knew how much of a horror movie it was!" Lucy snapped slapping Gray.

"I'm sorry!"

"I just know we are sleeping with lights on tonight. Poor Wendy is gonna have nightmares." Erza said.

Lucy looked at the youngest dragon slayer. Wendy was cuddling up next to Chelia. Chelia was making jokes and comforting the girl. "I think she will be just fine." Lucy smirked. I am so telling Mira.