Chapter 13

"What is it?" Gajeel asked.

"I figured out why all the mates were being kidnapped." Levy grinned.

"What is it?" He asked.

"400 years ago a being was created to make sure the perfect and real strengths survive. Anna Heartfilia was a powerful mage. A celestial mage. MS saw Lucy as Anna Heartfilia. Anna could always escape the traps, without pain. It was her way of training. Lucy had a painful time because she was on a different level." Levy ranted a little more. "Then MS believed you can only get dragon slaying magic from dragons. Then you can only be affected by this and you deserve to be unhappy." Levy noted. "Usually kidnapping for MS was how she helped them all realize their feelings so that's why MS kidnapped Freed."

"That's a lot. But I think I got it. The other mages are endanger!" Gajeel scoped up Levy and ran upstairs. They explained everything.

"All of those who are in the middle of mating season will stay together here. Gildarts is coming back. He will be your temporary guard." Makarov said.

"MS was already arrested so that's not the problem." Levy said. "It's the rest of the stages. The kidnapping was the missing stage."

"How about this stage will be whatever we want it to be. Whether it is impressing them, or enjoying time with our mate. Let's recreate this mating season." Mirajane decided.

"I agree with that. I don't want anyone to get hurt." Wendy said.

Levy grabbed a pen with bleeding ink and a notebook. "This will make it true. Plus the papers gathered from Lucy's research we should be able to make it."

So they got to work on the mating season process. While they were recreating it, Lucy and Erza were finishing up. Lucy pulled Erza close. Erza was awake now. "May I mark you?" Lucy asked.

"How would you mark me?" She asked.

"A simple bite." Lucy said.

"Alright do it." Erza said.

"Are you sure? Wendy did heal us, but you are still hurt." Lucy did not want to hurt her.

"Do it. I want to be with you no matter what Lucy. I don't want to lose you again." Erza said lovingly.

Lucy took a breath and bit her. It felt like their first kiss. As she mark Erza all the adventures they had together flowed through her. After she pulled away a star the color of Erza's hair was seen. "It's perfect." Lucy murmured.

"Can I see it?" Lucy held a mirror up for Erza. "Uh... Where did get the mirror?" She asked Lucy.

"I have no idea..."

Just ignore that 😅

Erza looked at the mirror and saw the mark. Erza smiled. "It is perfect. Thank you Lucy." Suddenly a golden ribbon tied it's self into Erza's hair. "What's this? Is it part of the marking?"

"I don't know. I only just learned the marking part." Lucy said petting it. "It matches my hair color. Must be. It looks great on you." Lucy gave Erza a kiss. Someone cleared their throat. They saw Gray and Natsu in the doorway.

"So are you two gonna tie the knot like Mirajane and Cana?" Natsu asked.

"What? They are getting married?" Lucy asked slightly smirking and surprised.

"Yup. We are recreating this whole thing. To fully end this mating season, so you don't have to go through it every year, we decided you have to get married." Gray said. The 2 blushed.

"We can wait a while." Lucy said quietly.

"We have forever to get married, so we will wait." Erza said happily.

"Are you two?" Erza asked.

"We are talking about it. We are not sure yet. We just realized our feelings. It would be too fast to get married. Cana and Mirajane are speedsters. Laxus is waiting for Freed to recover to ask him. Most likely it'll be a yes." Gray said. "Chelia and Wendy is definitely a wait."

"Wait til Carla sees the mark." Lucy laughed.

"Once the mark appears, a ribbon will appear through both mate's hair. Luce you have a ribbon of Erza's hair color." Natsu smirked. Lucy took a mirror and gasped. Erza smiled.

"It's beautiful love."

"MY BABY GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP!"

"Looks like Gildarts is back." They all said.

Carla watched as Gildarts was crying. It was happy tears and not sad tears. That's good. She thought relieved. "My baby girl is getting married!"

Cana blushed embarrassed. "Don't kill Mir." Cana warned.

"I won't." Gildarts turned to Mirajane. "Call me Papa now!"

Laxus and Freed signed a marriage contract, but is saving an actual celebration to after the GMG. Mirajane and Cana are planning to have a few days after the GMG so FrAxus has their big night to. Gajeel and Levy are waiting a year.

Book 2: The Sabers Mating Season.

They go through this new Mating Season the Fairies come up with.

I hoped you like this one!