Chapter 10

Thanks for all the nice comments humans. You all are part of my made up guild Eclipse now. Our guild master is an exceed named Red.

"You two idiots! Don't you know how hard of a time it is for Wendy right now!? She doesn't need you to making it worse! She hates it when people she cares about fight!" Lucy shouted at Romeo and Chelia.

"If she leaves her alone -" Romeo growled.

"Sorry, but Wendy clearly said she wasn't into you!" Chelia barked back.

Lucy slammed them into the floor. "Enough! Shut the hell up!" Lucy shouted at them. They lowered their heads. "You both go apologize to Wendy. Then leave her alone unless she comes up and talk to you." Lucy growled.

"What the heck? I didn't expect Cosplayer to explode." Bickslow said.

"Protective of love ones is stage 2 of mating season."Freed said reading from the book.

"Get your nose out of the book and actually get to work." Bickslow said. Laxus was heading up the stairs. Bickslow took the book. He tossed it to Evergreen who caught it. Freed yelled hey give it back. Bickslow dragged him over and pushed him into Laxus. Bickslow smirked.

Laxus caught Freed before he got hurt. "Bickslow!! Stop your stupidity! He could have gotten hurt!" He yelled. Freed was blushing in his arms. "Freed you alright?" Freed's face was red and and he was very hot and flustered. Laxus carried him up the stairs.

"I-I'm fine Laxus. Thanks." He said breathing heavily. "I need to talk to you about something important."

They were in Laxus's office. No one else was there. Bickslow and Evergreen was spying on them. Laxus was still a little worried. A few days ago he was sick. Was he really injured? "What is-"

Freed cuts him off with a kiss. Bickslow let out a hoot of victory and Evergreen was crying happy tears. Laxus felt like electric energy, and flying through the night sky. Like a feeling of relief and safety. Something inside of him had awaken. His dragon was roaring. He was planning of deepening the kiss when Freed pulled away.

It was Freed's turn to ask a question, "Do you feel the same?"

Laxus pulled him into a kiss. "Does that answer your question?" He smirked. Laxus felt a rumble in his throat. He was making some kind of noise. Freed was confused, but he liked it.

"Laxus are you purring?"

"N-No." He denied.

Lucy came crashing into the guild. She tossed tables over and destroyed a wall leading to the pool. She dragged Romeo and Chelia in. She threw them around. Some of their guildmates as well. Elfman came flying towards Mirajane when Cana swooped her up and saved her. "Thank you!"

"No problem Babe." Cana smirked. "Now Mir shall we head out for an early start to our date?"

"I gotta call Erza first. She is the only one who can calm Lucy down." Mirajane made the quick call. Why is Erza taking so long? Mirajane wondered. Erza arrived after the disaster. "What took forever?"

"I came here as fast as I could. Ran into Natsu along the way. He said he saw Lucy dragging Chelia and Romeo across town. Near the train station. Happy said that Natsu hit his head along. And then I was lost." Erza explained. Erza rushed over to Lucy. She wrapped her arms around Lucy. She needed to hold her once again.

Mirajane and Cana went on to a small fair on it's finally day. Mirajane enjoyed the games. Cana won free booze(her favorite part fully shown). But she declares a date with Mirajane was the best part of her life. Mirajane remember Lucy said to tell her. So once they settled at a nice restaurant Mira summoned the courage.

"C-Cana I have something to tell you?" Cana went into instant worry. Was her beloved Mirajane hurt? "Takeover Mages go through something called mating season. I am in the middle of it. You are my mate." Cana smiled.

"My life can't get any better!" Cana hugged her tightly. "I had a crush on you since we were tiny!" Cana squealed. "Now you get to be all mine." Cana gave her a kiss. "Love you ~"

"Love you too 😘." Mirajane was really happy this part was easy.

Lucy tensed up for a moment when Erza was cuddling Lucy at her apartment. "What is it?" Erza asked worriedly. Lucy scribbled something down. This is what it said:

Freed Alpha, Omega Laxus
Alpha Wendy, Omega Chelia
Alpha Lucy, Omega Erza
Alpha Levy, Omega Gajeel
Alpha Natsu, Omega Gray
Alpha Mirajane, Omega Cana

"What is this Lu?" Erza asked. Lucy fainted. "Lucy!?"

Aquarius came through her gate, "You skipped stage 2 brat!"