Chapter 12

Laxus was getting ready for Monday. The hellish day of the week. Freed clinged to his arm. "I can't do this with you clinging to me." He said gruffly.

"You like this don't you." Freed smirked. Laxus quietly groaned. He refused to admit he liked Freed clinging to him. He smirked. He was doing several small tests to find out who was as who.

Then there was a loud crash down stairs. The 2 hurry down the stairs. It was like glass was shattered. The guild members of fairy tail never broke the windows. They would break everything but the windows so that crash was surprising. They arrived to find they were alone.

"The clock says it's near midnight so everyone left by now." Freed said nervously.

"All the more reason to believe someone broke in." Laxus stated. He could only pick up Freed's scent. He grabbed Freed's hand.

"L-Laxus?" Freed said blushing.

A loud thump on the floor. They whipped around to see a beaten up Erza holding Lucy close. Laxus ran over to them first. He smell a lot of Lucy's blood. Erza only had bruises and scratches. "Lucy!? Erza!? Are you guys alright?" He asked desperately. Nothing. "Freed please help get these two the infirmary." Suddenly Freed's smell vanished. "Freed!? Freed! Freed!!" He was worried.

Two girls stood in front of him.

Butterflyzilla

Butterflyzilla

Maxine

"I'm Butterflyzilla from Lamia Scale and this Sun-"

"I'm Maxine. We both are dragon slayers. We are tracking down a woman named MS."

"Where is Freed? Tell. Me. Now." Laxus was mad.

Butterflyzilla was starting to shake in fear. Maxine punched him in the face. "Calm down. You are scaring her." Maxine snapped. "Your mate was taken by this MS. We found the red head fighting her."

Erza VS MS

Erza went into all attack no defense armor. MS kept sending monster after monster after her. Erza requips to a sword Lucy bought for her a few weeks ago. "Lucy! Hang on! I'm coming!" Erza roared slicing the rest in attempt. She charged for MS.

"Mate Shield!"

Before Erza used her attack Lucy was thrown in front of MS. "Lucy!" Erza grabbed Lucy feeling burns along her arm. She fought the flames and held onto Lucy. "I got you now." Erza was about to leave to get Lucy to safety.

"Moon Beam." A light attack hit Erza and Lucy.

"Water Dragon Roar!"

"Sun Dragon Roar!"

MS teleported creating a maze of shadows. "Damnit! We lost her again!" Butterflyzilla cursed. She was about to follow through the maze when Maxine grabbed her shoulder. "What is it SunPrick?"

"WaterPrick, these people need help first."
Now...

Laxus was outside the shadow maze. He could only see darkness. But he went through. The same scent was everywhere. He followed each and every step. Then he heard it. "Laxus!!" Freed yelled. Laxus's dragon exploded. Freed, his Freed was endanger.

"Don't worry! I'm coming!" He yelled.

A man who looked like Freed stood in front of me. "He will live. You must die." The man said.

"Who the hell are you?" Laxus growled.

"MS. I can change to a better form." He said, but smirked. "But I won't."

"What are you doing to my Freed?" Laxus growled.

"Nothing." Freed screamed out in pain. "Your Freed will live. You must die. You aren't a real dragon slayer. You shouldn't be involved." MS tone was more taunting. "You are a fake like those two. After I am done with you, they will die."

Laxus could only here Freed's screams and cries for help. "It doesn't matter if I am a real dragon slayer or not. I am an S-Class mage of fairy tail, the thunder god. Most importantly Freed Justine's boyfriend." Laxus took a step forward in dragon force. "Your hurt my sister and her girlfriend. You are torturing my boyfriend. You will not live!" He spat letting out an inhumane amount of magic power.

MS was really weak. But they wasn't the boss of the fight. They used to much magic taking out Erza and had yet to recover. Laxus took them out in punch.

Everything became bright it was morning again. Freed had fallen safely into his arms. "Freed. I will never allow you to be hurt or taken from me again." Laxus vowed.

Meanwhile Chelia and Wendy went to take out the dark guild Blood Fang. It was easy. Chelia took out half and so did Wendy. They both took out the guildmaster. They returned and heard what happened.  Both worked on healing Erza, Lucy and Freed.

Lucy held onto Erza. Tears streamed down her face. For some reason she still believe she was there and Erza was stuck there as well. Wendy tried to hug her, and Lucy screamed in fear. This hurt her a lot. Same thing happened when Bickslow tried to hug Freed. Levy arrived at the guild. She went into extensive research. Gajeel was on close guard. He refused to leave her side.

"I found it! I think I know what's going on!" Levy shouted.

I am thinking of doing a Harry Potter and Fairy Tail Crossover. Do you think I should make another of it?