Chapter 9

Gajeel was sleeping on the couch. His arm tightly around Levy. Levy was listening to Lucy explain mating season on the mini lacarama. "Why are you telling me Lu-Chan?" She asked.

"Because you are Gajeel's mate." Lucy said plainly.  Knock on the door was heard.

"Damn right she is!" Gajeel said waking up. Levy was blushing a little bit.

"Bye you too. I gotta go."

"Lu-Chan don't leave meeee!" Levy cried. The called ended. She sighed. "So what does it exactly mean by me being your mate?" Levy asked tired.

"You will be my girlfriend and I would be your boyfriend. One day we will get married and have children." Gajeel was holding onto him. I am not the Omega. I am not an Omega. Fuck. I am an Omega am I? He thought.

"So what now with the mating season. Go get ready. We will be going out for lunch." He said going into the bathroom.

Levy went to her house to get ready. She heard a knock on the door. She wore a red dress. She thought Lucy would look better in it with her curves. But she tuck the feeling away. She opened the door. Gajeel came in. Damn he could clean up nice. His hair in a clean ponytail, and a tux. His piercings still in, but he was all up an nice. As soon as the door shut he kissed Levy.

"You look beautiful." He said. "I wasn't sure what you would have wanted to do so I thought a formal place. Then tomorrow a festival is going on in a near by town."

"I really don't mind. As long as it's you." Levy said clinging to his arm.

Wendy was wearing her swimsuit. She had walked out to the pool with confidence. Soon to falter. Romeo was also there. He just can't take a hint. I don't like him! Wendy thought angrily. But she remembered what Lucy told her. She sighed. "What a pain."

"Romeo was the only boy his age in the guild for 7 years. Now you are his age so that makes it hard to adjust for him. He believes he has a crush on you because he never met a kid his age besides you. Once he meets someone else he will move on. Just give it time." Lucy said drinking her smoothie.

Wendy sat outside at a table. She was waiting for Chelia. How does Lucy-Nee know all this stuff? Wendy wondered.

Suddenly 2 hands covered her eyes. Wendy jumped and they disappeared. "Sorry I spooked ya Wen." Chelia smiled brightly. "What's with that slide? Isn't it in Crocus?"

"Sort of. It was popular in our guild so we built a replica." Wendy said slightly blushing. It was the love love slide. You hold your partner as you go down. "So-"

A hand grabbed her arm. "Let's go down the love love slide Wendy." Romeo beamed. Wendy looked uncomfortable. Chelia growled.

"Back off! She's going to be my girlfriend!!" Chelia yelled punching him. Romeo fell back, but quickly got up.

"She's going to be mine! Stupid bitch!" Romeo punched back.

Wendy stepped in and broke it up before someone got seriously hurt. "Romeo how many times do I have to tell you? I don't like you like that!" Wendy hissed. Chelia gave a smirk.

"Stop that look!" Romeo snapped at Chelia.

"Obviously I am the winner here." Chelia said coolly.

Another fight broke out. Wendy ran out of there crying. She couldn't stop the fight. She tried and it hurt. Wendy knocked on the door of Lucy's apartment. Lucy came to door, Wendy knew that. She heard a tired sigh before Lucy opened it. "Wendy!? What's wrong? Who made you cry?" Lucy asked.

"C-Can I come in?" Wendy asked wiping her tears.

"Of course." Wendy headed in. She heard Lucy say, "Call back in 10 minutes Erza." Then came into the bedroom with Wendy. "Now dear little sister, what is wrong?" She asked.

"I like Chelia. I know Romeo knows that. I told him many times that I don't like him. Chelia and Romeo are in a major fight. I don't know what to do." Wendy cried. Lucy patted her head gently.

"Don't worry. I know how to solve this. Leave this to your big sister." Lucy said. She grabbed her whip and marched out.

So before Erza arrived and after the call with Levy:

Lucy got up and went to the door. Erza was there. "Oh hello. How are you doing?" Lucy said smirking.

"Hfhdjskshdhdjd." Erza said looking away. Face slightly red.

"What was that?" Lucy looked at Erza weird.

"I'm going to be at the fairy hills dorm if you need me. Meet me there when you are ready to admit you are an Omega." Erza said calmly now.

Lucy laughed. She laughed really hard. "I'm not losing Za." Lucy was about to close the door.

"Za?" Erza asked blushing.

"A cute nickname for ya. Come back when you are ready to admit it!" Lucy called closing the door.

Erza went back to the dorms. She had found that she had nothing to do. Tomorrow was their training hangout. This day was going bye so long. Erza took time to absorb the information. 1 I am Lucy's mate. 2 Alpha is better then Omega. 3 is Omega really that bad? Constant cuddles, and a good person. Plus it doesn't really matter. 4 I am not the Omega. That last one was so Lucy wouldn't feel bad. After a while. She really missed Lucy's hugs. Really really missed the hugs. Erza sighed. "I'm the stupid Omega." She picked up her lacarama to talk to Lucy, "Hello Lucy."

"I'm not sure if calls count."

"It doesn't matter at this point-"

"Hold on a sec Za. Someone is at the door." Erza was about to snap. She has been waiting for this moment. "Call back in 10 minutes Erza."

"What? Why-" Erza started. Lucy hung up. "Grrr."

She waited at the dorm for 30 minutes. She had calmed herself. She was about to try again, Mirajane called Erza. "Erza! You have to hurry. Lucy is extremely mad at the moment. She completely wrecking the place!"

"What!? I'm coming!" Erza grabbed the keys to her room and ran out. What could have made her so mad?