Leaving

*Later that night, we went into the temple. There were Graves of Mulan, Courtney and Gwen's ancestors. The one grave that freaks me out is the one with the dragon carved into it.*

Y/N: Are you okay, little brother?

Me: Yeah....... it's just that...... I think that dragon is looking at me..........!

Fa Gwen: Relax, kid! It's just a carving! There's nothing to be afraid of!

Fa Courtney: She's right, sweetie! It's not gonna come after you!

Me: You're right.........! I guess it's alright!

Mulan: That's the spirit!

*Suddenly, the eyes on that stone were glowing.*

Me: 😨 I gotta go!

*I tried to run, but you all held me down.*

Heather: Relax! There's nothing to be scared of! *to Fa Gwen* Gwen, what's happening?!

Fa Gwen: I don't know! This is the first time this has happened!

???????: Calm down! There's no need do be frightened!

Me: Who said that?!

?????: I did! Look over here!

*We all turned around and........ there was a ghost of one of the Fa Ancestors.*

Me: Sorry........

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Don't be! I understand! Looking at my own headstone is really frightening. But after a while, I got use to it.

Me: Okay......... but it may take a while before I'm use to it.

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Just give it time, okay?

Me: Yes, sir!

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Good! Anyway, I'm here to talk to your big brother.

Y/N: Present!

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Y/N, the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker and Hero of Time AKA Ocarina of Time Link! You are the chosen one!

Heather: Wait...... one of my little brothers is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker and Hero of Time AKA Ocarina of Time Link?!

Me: My big brother?!

Fa Ancestor Spirit: That's right! And he has been chosen to stop Shan Yu from ever taking over China!

Y/N: How do you know? And how do you know my name?

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Because I know everything! I can see the past, present and future! And Shan Yu is after the crystals! Yours is blue and Gwen's is green?

Me: Wait...... is Gwen a reincarnation of..........?!

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Ahsoka Tano? Yes she is!

Fa Gwen: Woah! This is so cool!

Y/N: Where can we find these crystals?

Fa Ancestor Spirit: In the mountains! Where the Huns are camping out! If they get their hands on those crystals, then not only the world, but the entire universe will end!

Me: Oh no!

Y/N: Alright! We'll go and get the crystals before the Huns take them!

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Excellent! But before you go...........!

*Then, something happened. Your clothes had changed to Chinese versions of Anakin Skywalker's Jedi robes, which was equipped with his Chinese version of his lightsaber.*

Me: Woah! I like it! And what about Gwen?

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Oops! I almost forgot her!

*Then, Gwen's outfit changes to a Chinese version of Ahsoka Tano's outfit as well. It was equipped with a Chinese version of Ahsoka Tano's lightsaber as well!*

Gwen: Woah! This is amazing!

Heather: Looking good, you two!

You and Gwen: Thank you!

Me: Wait....... the law.......

Fa Ancestor Spirit: The law has been reinforced and now, females are allowed to fight. The emperor has written that law right now! So no worries!

Y/N: Let me guess, you saw it?

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Correct! Oh, and one more thing before you go......... Mushu, awaken!

*Then........ Mushu became real.*

Mushu: Uh uh! No way! Find someone else to do your gong duty! I QUIT!!!!!!!!!! I'M DONE!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST DEMOTED ME JUST SO YOU CAN ABUSE ME!!!!!!!!!

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Mushu, Relax! I won't do it anymore! I apologize for it! I'm releasing you from gong duty! You have tried your hardest to protect the Fa Family and our deaths weren't your fault! We've realized that now! And so, you will be a guardian again.

Mushu: Oh...... okay! Thank you!

Fa Ancestor Spirit: No, Mushu! Thank you for your hard work! As your reward for doing your best, I'm sending you to go with them.

*He then pointed to us.*

Mushu: Y/N Skywalker?!

Y/N: That's me! Let me guess, the ancestors told you about me, right?

Mushu: That's right! I can't believe you're actually here!

Fa Zhou: Everyone ready?! We're leaving in 5 minutes!

Mulan: Just about, Father!

Fa Zhou: And bring Mushu with us!

Me: You know him?

Fa Zhou: Yep! I've even told the Ancestors they were being a bit harsh with Mushu and that made them realize they were hard on him.

Mushu: Well, we better be off!

Us: Bye!

Fa Ancestor Spirit: Good luck, Y/N Link Skywalker!

*And with that, we left. Next stop, training.*

Note: Next chapter is when we arrive at camp.