Mom's Alive?! (1 of 2)

*We had set up camp and Fa Gwen took me outside to do some practice shooting.*

Fa Gwen: Don't forget how I showed you, kiddo! You can do it!

Me: Yes, ma'am!

*I shot my arrow at the target and got a Bullseye!*

Fa Gwen: Nice job, kid!

Me: Thanks, coach!

Fa Gwen: Time for a new arrow! *She opened up a case and revealed a new arrow called the Screaming Falcon Arrow.*

Me: Woah! What is this arrow, coach?

Fa Gwen: This is the Screaming Falcon Arrow, kiddo! Not only will you be able to shoot your enemies with it, but it'll go right through them. Literally! Oh, and you might need these noise canceling earmuffs.

Me: Why, coach?

Fa Gwen: You'll see!

*I put the earmuffs on and as I shot the arrow, it screeched like a Falcon really loud and it was fast. It sliced right through the target!*

Me: Woah!

Fa Gwen: I know!

*Then, you came running up to us as well as Rosy, Crystal, Fiona, Silver, Val, Scourge, Trollex, Synth, Rock and the others.*

Heather: Woah! That was the loudest arrow I've ever heard!

Li Shang: And the fastest arrow I've ever seen!

Y/N: You know, Shan Yu won't stand a chance against us with that arrow!

Silver: Neither will Rita Repulsa and Ganondorf!

Me: More like Ganondork!

Heather: Yep! You said it, little brother!

Me: Hey, Ms. Gwen, how come I have the Screaming Falcon Arrow?

Fa Gwen: Because, you're a reincarnation of Captain Falcon, Blue Falcon, and Luigi.

Me: Woah!

???????: It's true, my youngest son! It's true!

*We all turned around and saw........*

Me: Mom........? But we thought you were dead!

Jennifer: I thought I was going to die, but I was saved!

Y/N; By who, mom?

Jennifer: A different version of Anakin Skywalker saved me. He used time travel to save me from my death.

Me: What.........?!

Heather: Mom....... how close were you to being killed?

Jennifer: Extremely close to death.

Heather: Oh my God.........!

*On Rita's ship.........*

Rita: SHAN YU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU KILLED JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!!!

Shan Yu: Rita, your evilness........ I...... I can explain..........! Another version of Anakin Skywalker saved her from her death and.........

*Suddenly, Rita beat Shan Yu with her stick really hard.*

Rita: FORGET IT!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL HER MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! YOU COMING, GANONDORF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ganondorf: Yes, my queen! And Shan Yu, we're giving you one last chance! And this time, don't mess this up!

Shan Yu: Yes, sir!

*Rita and her goons teleported onto the ground.*

Me: You.......

Fa Courtney: Be careful, sweetie! You can't do this alone! Look at how many minions they've got! It's more than I could even count! We're in this together!

Me: Okay...... let's do it!

*Then, you picked up the Dream Stone from Mario and Luigi: Dream Team and transformed into Dreamy Bowser.*

Me: Big bro.........?!

Jennifer: Y/N........? Is that you........?

Y/N:*Dreamy Bowser voice* Yes, mother, it's me.

Note: Part 2 will be the fight

To be continued........