Mom's Alive?! (2 of 2)

Y/N (Bowser voice): Oh man! I have so much power! I can do whatever I want! Gwen, my friends and family... This Island… This World! ALL OF IT! MINE TO PROTECT! And you bad guys, are cooked!

Y/N (Bowser voice): Bask in my Glory! As I make my own miracles with my palm! And with my own hope, Yours is GONE!

I’ll end your story! With the power of the gods, swallowed with the stone!

Your very essence will get owned! Ambitions and grudges long held, with a thought, this world I’ll MELD!

Crumble to rubble, like the stone, you tried to shatter in my hand! Understand, the end is nigh! ‘Cause all you bad guys, I’m gonna fry!

In fire of great creation, born from my imagination, You shall face annihilation! SO! SAYS! BOWSER!

I am God! And I will crush you clods with the claw of dreams, long I’ve dreamed, TEARING SPACE AT THE SEAMS! NOW YOU WILL BOW TO ME!

Chumps like you, all shall be swallowed in subconscious stew, THE WORLD IS MINE, BORN FROM DREAMS, I'VE DESIGNED, FOR YOUR DOOM, SO NOW MY DREAM SHALL COME TRUE, NOW MY DREAM SHALL COME TRUE!

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are!

I wished on starlight, for an ending of victory in this fight, Where you’re left dreaming in the NIGHT!

This is my birthright! For the years I’ve struggled in waking woe, now comes the time to trounce you SCHMOES! Many games I’ve spent plotting REVENGE! Now I’ll bring your END!

I control the power, to grant desires born from the depths of heart, and in the final hour, You’ll feed the fire, and I will rend you shmucks apart!

Me (Luigi voice): We’ve got to hold on brother, She’s-a big, but so were others, Goliaths that we’ve smothered, LET’S-A BEAT RITA!

Duos:

Y/N (Bowser voice): I am GOD!

Me (Luigi voice): No more-a running away!

Y/N (Bowser voice): And I will crush you clods
Me (Luigi voice): We will-a bring back the day! We’ll be free to dream again!

Y/N (Bowser voice): WITHIN THE CLAW OF DREAMS
Me (Luigi voice): ‘Cause there’s so much at stake, As we dream and-a we awake, At our Adventure’s End!

Y/N (Bowser voice): LONG I’VE DREAMED! TEARING SPACE AT THE SEAMS, NOW YOU WILL BOW TO ME!

Me (Luigi voice): Our Dream Team is-a here! We shall-a conquer our fear, with-a no worries as-a we snooze!

Y/N (Bowser voice): Schnooks like you, All shall be swallowed in subconscious stew!

Me (Luigi voice): Oh, we must hold on, and the brothers stand strong! It’s our duty! NOW OUR DREAM SHALL COME TRUE! NOW OUR DREAM SHALL COME TRUE!

Y/N (Bowser voice): THE WORLD IS MINE, BORN FROM DREAMS! I'VE DESIGNED, FOR YOUR DOOM, SO NOW MY DREAM SHALL COME TRUE! NOW MY DREAM SHALL COME TRUE!

Me (Luigi voice): When-a you wish upon a star, makes-a no difference who you are!

Y/N (Bowser voice): Late at night I'm always dreaming
Of my might and of my scheming
Failures near had me believing
They were all pretend

Now within this midnight hour
Now I glow with starlight power
Now shall blossom Bowser's flower!
Now you'll meet your end!
Now my dream's reality!
Now bow down to the Koopa King!

Die! Drown now in sleep
Where all the nightmares lie beneath
I, the king of dreams
Will now, forever, reign supreme!

Conquest I bring
Power I sing

Me and Rock (Mario Bros): In this journey we've come far
The powеr of the superstars!
Now, hammer in hand
Our drеams we defend!

Trumpets sound and bells will ring
Clashing with the BAD GUYS!
Now, here we stand
At adventure's end!

Y/N (Bowser voice): Years of fighting, lost to villains
Was I weaker? Was I dumber?
Now at last I have your number!
Now I fix the odds!
Everything I dreamed of - mine!
The dreams and starlight now aligned!
The Koopa King at last divine!
Now kneel down to your god!Now my dream's reality!
Now bow down to the Koopa King!
Die! Drown in sleep
Me and Rock (Mario Bros): (Late at night we're always dreaming
Finding ways to stop your scheming)
Y/N (Bowser voice): Where all the nightmares lie beneath
Me and Rock (Mario Bros): (Never lose hope, believing
All your plans will end!)
Me and Rock (Mario Bros): (Now within this midnight hour)
Y/N (Bowser voice): I, the king of dreams
Me and Rock (Mario Bros): (Now we glow with starlight power)
Y/N (Bowser voice): Will now, forever, reign supreme!
Me and Rock (Mario Bros): (Now we topple Rita's tower
Watch the gods descend!)All heroes: Standing tall against the night
Our hopes forever burning bright
In this journey we've come far
The power of the superstars!

Now, hammer in hand
Our dreams we defend!

Trumpets sound and bells will ring
Clashing with the BAD GUYS!
Now, here we stand
At adventure's end!

*Our battle took hours, but at last, we had finally beaten the bad guys.*

Y/N: My power has no limits, Ganondorf!  And now, it's time for you and Rita to pay the price.

*You put a curse onto the villains*

Rita: !?tog uoy tseb eht taht sI ?!eht tahW

Y/N: What's the matter, Rita? Cat got your tongue?

Fa Mulan: Good one, Y/N!

Fa Gwen: Hey, kid, here's your arrow.

Me: Thanks, Ms. Gwen!

*I aimed my Screaming Falcon Arrow at Rita, Ganondorf, Joker and Shan Yu.*

Shan Yu: ?!?!?!?!?!WORRA NOCLAF EHT

Me: Everyone, you may want to cover your ears.......! Everyone but the bad guys did and as I shot the arrow, it screeched like a Falcon and cut through the bad guys and sent them into the fire pit, where they turned into kabobs on a stick!

Y/N: WOW!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY COOKED THEM, LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!! WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Thanks!

Fa Courtney: Now that's what I'm talking about! They'll come out well done.

Fa Gwen: Or overcooked!

*We all laughed.*

Note: Next will be the parade