It's Just An Ordinary Day

★彡[ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]彡★

★彡[ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]彡★

꒰🖇꒱ 雪は私のものではありませんが、彼らはとても驚きです ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

[First Person POV]

As I walked down the streets, I feel the cold absorbing my other body parts while I have my scarf wrap around my neck to keep me warm and to prevent me from having a flu.

Once I reach my destination, I set myself down in the couch to rest and I already have a snacks on my way out before I walked away.

I only just need to finish a one final attachment to the characters along with the creatures that me and my workmates have drawn in the laptop.

Forcing myself to stand up to get my laptop I firstly walk through the stairs as well as making through my bedroom door.

I set my hand down on the doorknob pulling it wide open, I slowly walked in turning the lights on to see that the laptop is on the desk.

After opening my laptop along with the file with the name of "Wonders of Terrene Art Concept" when I click to open the file, it makes me relief that it was saved because if it didn't I would go redo it all one more time.

~1 hour later~

After I finished the concept, I'm reaching my hand from the small cabinet and I took a USB to put the file in it, I stretched my muscles so that I can relax it.

While standing up once more again to go to bed and drifting myself in a deep slumber.

As the sun rose up, I stand myself up and look at the clock that it's says '6:39am' and today is 'Saturday' so that means no work today, yet at the same time the phone beep also you've got a notification that's from the Manager.

While you were looking at the contacts name it says 'Mr. Alan' and you look at message it says.
'Since it's Saturday, you can put the art concept in the envelope mail and send it through the mailbox :)'

* He really just put a smile face right there, was that suppose to cheer me up? Am I getting fired?! I hope not cause this job is too perfect to me! *

I immediately stood up in my bed, dashing through my bedroom door and sprinting
downstairs to go through the bathroom.

I did one of my early routine thus is simple but from different girls they use different types of routines which doesn't bother me therefore, I didn't forget to bath.

*Sometimes I shower at night*

After I'm done doing my routine, I directly put on my outdoor clothes since its a hot weather and I go back to the bedroom to get the USB and the envelope to print out the art concept.