It's Just A Bad Dream

꒰🖇꒱ セカンドジョブハンドはそれほど難しいことではありません ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

[First Person POV]

As I awoke in my snooze, I feel the pain inside my body starting to come back and realized that I wasn't in the middle of the road, I was sitting in my bed but a little bit slightly different.

While standing up, away from my bed, I instantly go to the bathroom to look myself up.

I froze in my spot when looking at myself in the mirror, my face slightly looking off.

* The eyes were big, and I could see my eyebags, my nose, and my mouth were either small or big *

I gently stroke my face to see if it was real, and it was, I look like an anime except which anime universe did I hop get into?

The birds are chirping outside with their flock while roaming the city or the neighbourhood.

I quickly looked at my clothes and they were the same ones that I used previously, I decided to take a walk in the road since it was empty.

~3 hours later~

I stopped at the front of the school gate, but no signs of students were in there

* This looks familiar, but I know the name of the school, maybe I should ask the lady who was going home *

"Excuse me?" I stop in front of the teacher to ask a question. However, I noticed that I spoke Japanese instead of saying the language I knew

"Yes?" She quickly replied, I know simple words I learn from watching an anime.

"Do you know the name of this school?" I asked.

"It's Itan Private High School, why do you ask do you want a job from this school?" My eyes were wide open when I recognized the name

* Wait... that's from the Anime: Komi Can't Communicate, then that must be the anime universe I hopped into *

"Yes, I do need a job at this school as an assistant teacher," I spoke with a hint of a timid voice.

* I hope I can be Komi's friend or anyone after I enter this school *

"Well then, come in so that you register here." The teacher swiftly turned back to enter the school, and I silently followed her.

Many minutes pass by, and I'm finally done with the registration paper. The teacher gave me a puzzled look.

"Can you tell me why you need this job even though you are so young to have this?" The teacher asked.

"Well, I need this because I need to support my family and improve my communication skills to talk to other people properly." There is one truth, and the other is a lie.

"Did you at least have some good childhood memories? I know it's a personal thing, but I'm just asking." The teacher asked with concern.

You nodded your head, you might or might not have had good childhood memories, but you still enjoy the good ones that have been kept in your memory.

"There's this one student that I have in my classroom, Najimi can be hyped up and loud, but they make friends easily. Maybe you can be their friend." I look at the teacher, making eye contact with her.

"Sure, I'll try to make friends with them." You know this, purple-haired person.

"Any question?" She asked her last question.

"No more questions, and I deeply apologize for taking your time just to help me." I answered

"Good, you can go home now. Tomorrow gonna be a big day and you need to go to school early. Plus, you don't have to apologize about it, I'm just glad someone's going to help us teachers through this year."

The teacher promptly takes off to go home, and you did the same.

[2nd Person POV]

As you reach your home, you first analyze every detail and look similar to your original home.

* Well, home sweet home for me*

You quietly entered your home and ran upstairs to open the lights through your bedroom.

You took to sit in your bed mesmerizing every detail in your room.

* I wish I could be here, but I don't know if it's a dream or not, but I'll cherish this moment *

Your eyelids are getting heavy, and you took a nice, long nap from your bed.

──────────── · · · · ✦✦ · · · · ────────────

Here's the 2nd chapter. I hope you like it and I'm working on the 3rd chapter.

Stay tuned, and the unknown person gave you the ability to see the English subtitles under the person's body, like when you are watching an anime.

Words - 765