It's Just My Second Job

꒰🖇꒱ 物事がひどくうまくいかないことを願っています ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sunlight enveloping your sight, thou got up to prepare for your first day of job.

The first thing you did was prepare your meal and many thoughts flood in of either making a pancake with eggs and bacon or just a plain cereal with milk.

I open the fridge to see if their leftover ingredients, not much, but you'll just make what's in it.

After I finished making the meal, I put it on the table and covered it while walking away.

The next thing that comes to your mind is that you remember there's a girl in the classroom, and you can't remember her first or last name although she's very hardworking and concerned for her classmate.

Who keeps saying 'yes' to everyone, including...things..that are not necessarily.

You go upstairs to your bedroom and roam to your closet, looking for appropriate clothing while something catches your eye.

* This is it! All I need to do is to catch up early to school *

You put the clothes in and open your bathroom door while walking down the stairs and setting yourself to dig into your breakfast.

After finishing eating, you grabbed your bag and locked the door, making sure no one came when you were not home.

* Wait,... I think I'm missing something. Maybe when I get back home safely, I'll see it to myself. *

I walk to the sidewalks to see if there are people, which is very oddly quiet since this is a neighbourhood.

All you can hear is the sound of your footstep and the wind breezing through your hair.

~30 minutes later~

You arrived at the front of the school, and many teachers were passing by with no sight of students.

*Well, this is awkwardly calm. Besides, I better go than be late *

I only need to know where the classroom is and the homeroom teacher. However, the only thing I left to see was an empty class.

You decided to arrange the chairs and analyze the whiteboard for any dust or chalk. After doing this, you go to get a chair.

You saw a teacher but you thought to yourself, are they even working here?

Instead of asking them, you just walk away to find it yourself since you might get them to misunderstand you.

~5 minutes later~

* NOW! that I find the chair I can rest easily on the teacher's desk *

You open the door harshly using the other hand while carefully closing the door using your other hand.

Putting the chair aside and sitting on it, you let yourself rest on top of the desk.

Little do you know that after many hours passed, one by one, students are starting to fill the classroom.

Most of them are sweatdropping at the sight of a person in front of them

* Should we call the teacher?! *

* Do they even work here? if so, are they even sleeping or not moving? *

* ARE THEY GONNA LECTURE US, TOO!?! *

The Homeroom Teacher comes in, seeing what's the commotion, and she finds that it's just you having a rest or your mind.

* Poor them. They probably didn't get enough sleep .

One student raised their hand, and the teacher noticed and let them speak.

"Teacher, do you know that person beside you?"

"Yes, This is my assistant, and they'll be guiding you through the year. They probably didn't get enough sleep, so let them be and wait for the bell rings, then we should start introducing ourselves."

Many students are in deep relief, reassured that their teacher knows them, and they'll be helping them.

While time was ticking, the bell rang, making students snap out of themselves and what they were doing.

"(Name), (Name)??"

"Huh, what?" You stopped to see the sight of students looking at you
with confused looks and nervousness.

──────────── · · · · ✦✦ · · · · ────────────

I know it's not much, but if there are grammar errors, chat in the comment, and I'll change it.

Surprise as well, I publish two chapters just to let you know I am still in progress, and I am having the best day right now.

Hope you guys have a great year!

Words - 713