It's Just My First Meeting

꒰🖇꒱ 居心地の良い人たちと一緒にいると、私の毎日はさらに生き生きとします。 ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

You quickly stood up, making the students stop to look where the source of the commotion coming from.

You awkwardly introduced yourself

"My name is F/N L/N, and I would be your assistant teacher in this day. If you need anything, f-feel free to come to me. "

You mentally slap yourself just for stuttering once. But on the other hand, you don't have to introduce yourself again.

"Now that you met them. Let's start where we left off."

The Homeroom Teacher starts to write at the Blackboard with her chalk, running at the slate.

The students start to get their notebooks to take down notes. However, while they're beyond busy.

Your eyes wander around, looking for someone.

You quickly glance at Tadano's direction, and the next person beside him is Komi

' Maybe after lunch I can come up to them '

The teacher seems to be noticing that you don't have anything else to do, and then she approaches you.

"L/N, how about you go to the faculty room and see if you can get my stuff?"

You nod at the teacher's request.

"If you would like, you can rest their a bit."

This is a great opportunity but you have to pass this.

You simply shake your head and tell her that you will just wander off somewhere after you get her things.

You stepped out of the classroom, getting the things that the Homeroom Teacher has told you.

In fact, you were bored in the classroom. So, you decided to take a look around this school.

~Minutes Later~

The bell rang, and many students started to go with their friend group while some of them decided to stay in class.

The homeroom teacher called the purple-hair student.

The teacher seems to be whispering something to them.

"Well, then sure, I will try to help them,"

"Good, I'll be going now."

[First Person POV]

Oh, the bell just rang.

I don't have any bento box within me.

It's fine, not like I'm hungry or anything in the first place anyway...

But I should look for Komi and Tadano.

Poor him. If he was too fond of Komi-san, he would get beaten up or, worse, receiving very harsh words from Ren.

I started to run to the classroom and see Osana.

Were they waiting for me?

[Second Person POV]

"Hello, hello!" Osana greeted you with a smile

"Um,...Hi?" You responded with hesitation.

You kind of forget how to communicate.

You hate socializing, but I guess there's no harm in talking with them.

"Heyyy! You seem to be dazing out. " Osana waved their hands out of you.

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking of something"

"It's fine. Wanna have lunch with us? With Komi-san and Tadano?" Osana offered you.

With this offer, I can get to know them. You gladly accept their offer.

Osana leads you to their circle group. They even gave you a bento box with them.

Opening the lid of the bento, a cat shaped rice with seaweed on top and a ham shaped like a dog.

It made you jealous but happy at the same time for this.

The three of you chat, while Komi-san will write something in her notebook to give her response.

The bell rang, which means that recess time is over.

You were hoping that you could talk more to Komi-san.

[Third Person POV]

The Homeroom Teacher came back and continued to study for this class.

While F/N goes back to the teachers lobby for free time but would come back immediately.

They don't want to slack off since they fear they might get a warning for this.

As time goes by, the class has ended.

F/N started to run to the classroom, seeing it almost half-empty. They see Komi and Tadano was still here conversing about something.

They started to approach the duo, asking if they could walk home with them. Both agreed with this.

The three of you are out of the school gates and went separate ways.

As you are about to open the door. You heard a yelp and meows(?).

This surprised them to see both of their beloved pets, sitting and waiting for them. This made your mind clear after seeing what's forgetting something.

The black cats' eyes bored gazes at you while your furry buddy was wagging its tail.

This house makes your day even better without 'them'. The Progenitor.

──────────── · · · · ✦✦ · · · · ────────────
Hello, as you can see. I haven't forgotten my promise to you, I'm struggling from my writers block, but that doesn't stop me from writing this book.

Have a lovely day! And stay tuned for F/N's diary.