Chapter 7: The Diclonius Daimyo part 2

7 Years Later

( Wave Daimyo Castle)

Sitting on her throne again wearing her Royal pink kimono was Lucy, with Itachi Uchiha standing on her right side of the throne wearing a kimono colored black with the Uchiha crest on it,

Itachi has changed over the years, his eyes no longer black instead they were dark pink like Lucy's including his own Sharingan... he even grew horns like her, his hair was a shade of Blood red. It seemed the infection had truly rearranged Itachi's cells he is now permanently a Diclonius and is Lucy's full time Bodyguard.

Yugao and Anko had been successfully turned into diclonius too, if the same thing happened to itachi.

Yugao was standing on the left side of the throne wearing samurai armor, Her hair was no longer violet, it turned pink with a set of diclonius horns, her eyes turned pink. She took the position as Wave's Samurai Commander meaning she leads Lucy's samurai army and is in charge of Wave's security.

Anko was currently at the castle Dungeons serving her position as a Warden given her time in the Interrogation services with Ibiki she is also running a military police division for wave. Her purple hair had changed to pink as well so did her eyes also with a set of horns just like her other comrades who were fated to become Diclonius.

Lucy had taught all three of them how to control their vectors and extend their vector range.

And they were still bound and had become very fiercely loyal to Lucy after their sudden change and obeyed lucy and never questioned her since she was their queen and Alpha, Itachi was the first to notice this meaning no one could order them around because they are loyal to Lucy Alone because she's the queen of Diclonius. So in other words their ties and loyalty with Konoha had vanished.

The one who changed the most was Naruto, Who is sitting on a much smaller throne besides his adopted Mother Lucy. Given his status, he is the prince of Wave and heir to Lucy's future clan. Wearing a white kimono with whirlpool like decals on it and he grew a Little bigger. his hair lost its blondeness and was replaced with red hair like a true Uzumaki, his eyes were still blue though, his horns grew a Little longer too and he even learned control of his vectors since his mother taught him everything she knew on how to control her vectors now he learned to control his. Naruto has grown into a healthy young boy under the watch of his mother and three sensei's becoming strong at the age of 13.

Now that Lucy was Daimyo of wave, the populace of wave still addresses her as Lady Kaede and they love their Daimyo, she was now expanding her nation by having the carpenter Tazuna build her bridge, except there was one problem.

The Little scumbag Gato who is a business man had attempted to try and take over Wave and he had been targeting Tazuna's family for almost two weeks. Lucy wasn't going to tolerate this she commanded Yugao to send a platoon of her samurai as security over Tazuna's family and the bridge itself that was still being built.

She even had a hunch that Gato would even try an assassination attempt by hiring a shinobi or Missing nin to either assasinate her... or her son..

If he planned such a thing, she was going to rip him limb from limb with her vectors.

Looking up she see's Anko walking down the throne room bowing on one knee as Lucy made a hand gesture to rise.

"Report Anko" She spoke looking at her Warden.

"My lady, I have a spy arrested..." Anko spoke making Lucy narrowing her eyes.

"A spy? from who?" Lucy replied staring at Anko.

"From Jiraiya of the sannin... I've caught him today lurking around the castle walls and interrogate him i currently have him in custody" Anko responded seeing Itachi and Yugao have emotionless expressions about their former village.

"Good Work, Anko... Torture him, use any method necessary but i want him alive understand? and No using your Snake Vectors" Lucy said with authority.

"As you wish my lady" Anko said walking away.

Lucy sneered it seemed that Konoha was looking for her, Naruto and her three diclonius. She was not going to have Konoha take Naruto back she was his, he is her son and she'll do what any mother would do for their child.

She just dares Konoha to try and make a move or else they will be on the end of her World wide vectors.

To be continued.