Chapter 17: Problems

( Konoha Council Chamber)

The Entire council was busy screaming and yelling In protest since they heard what happened yesterday.

They demanded protection and safety from the kyuubi brat, since word has spread that Naruto massacred a whole orphanage only leaving one boy as a sole survivor who had been sent to the hospital since he went into Shock after witnessing the deaths of the Staff members and children he played with there. Now broken and very afraid he was grateful that Naruto had spared him.

In the Uchiha clan seat was Mikoto Uchiha who is taking Fugaku's place since he's still in the hospital due to what Itachi did. She was saddened that her eldest son has been disowned by her husband.. Her own clan, even his little brother. Hell even Shisui no longer considered Itachi a friend. Banished and outcasted from the Uchiha Clan.

Izumi Uchiha had just returned from her mission this morning and was told what happened. That Itachi had come back. Of course the Uchiha clan members said Itachi tried to kill Fugaku his own father and that he was banished from the clan and no longer an Uchiha. It wasn't until Mikoto came to her and told her the real truth of what really transpired. Izumi decided to seek out Itachi later and talk to him.

"The Demon boy is back to kill us!" shouted a Merchant civilian

"What do you expect? I knew we should have just killed him when he was a baby!" says another.

"Great just great! If word of this gets out of the leaf village, we'll look bad!" Says Koharu with anger

"He isn't the only monster. That so-called Lucy woman is also a monster! Daimyo or not! She is absolute danger to us all! And will not hesitate to kill us for hurting her "Son" bah!" Says Homura showing his disgust for Lucy and Naruto.

"Don't forget our once loyal Shinobi who turned into Traitors! And serves that Pink haired Bitch! Even Our once "beloved" Sannin Tsunade Senju turned traitor and murdered the head doctor and several other doctors and nurses at the hospital she once worked at!" Koharu added with everyone except the clanheads minus Hiashi. Nodded.

Yes... this struck a blow to Konoha that Tsunade Senju indeed joined up with Wave's Daimyo and is killing konoha's people just because the Kyuubi brat was getting what he deserved when he first existed.

They lost good Shinobi who turned traitor and sided with Lucy.

Yugao Uzaki who was once a Anbu Captain. Now she turned traitor and joined Lucy.

Anko Mitirashi Konoha's specialist in torturing enemy Shinobi and prisoners and was Ibiki's number 2 in T.I but was also the student of Orochimaru. Now she's a traitor and joined up with Lucy.

Itachi Uchiha. The Ace. The Uchiha Prodigy. The Clan Heir of Fugaku. Also turned traitor and sided with Lucy. He attacked his own father by throwing a shiriken in his left eye.

Tsunade's Student Shizune Kato was even branded a traitor.

All of them are Traitors. Which stuck a great blow to their village.

"Yes... such a disappointment." Danzo commented talking for the first time during this meeting. Showing his disgust and hidden anger at the Daimyo of Wave.

"What can we do!?" Says Mebuki Haruno as all eyes turned to the Sandaime waiting for his response on this.

Hiruzen was not having good time about this. And he is very annoyed about what has transpired here. As he looked at all his council members who eyed him waiting for him to give them guidance.

"What would you all have me do? It's not in my power to arrest them. They all serve a Daimyo. Wave's Daimyo." Hiruzen says with a sigh

"Can't you talk to the Fire Daimyo to do something about this! Like tell-" Says Homura but Hiruzen cut him off.