Chapter 9: Lucy Vs Zabuza

Training area)

Itachi is training Naruto ninjutsu and the use of how to control his vectors.

As the young boy has began getting the hang of the control of his vectors. Using them In different ways.

Before the two could focus on training at hand. They narrowed their eyes sensing someone near.

Flying Senbon had almost started to hit Naruto's neck but the boy's senses were sharp as his vectors repelled the Senbon.

Itachi turned on his Sharingan and spotted three figures. As he too lashed his own vectors out against the three.

Haku for some reason told her to move and yet she did. But the demon brothers, Gozu and Mezu. Were not lucky as they were bisected by Itachi's vectors which shocked and surprised her seeing the two die in a gory way.

"What the!?" Haku thought with fear on her face seeing the two die like that. Before she could do anything she felt something grip her neck as if something is choking her. Naruto's vector had caught Haku as he dragged her out of her hiding area, both Itachi and Naruto glanced down at Haku.

Itachi made first to remove her mask. She was wearing her Kiri hunter mask.

"Let's take her to Lucy-sama. Naruto-kun." Says Itachi with Naruto keeping his hold on Haku's neck.

( With Lucy)

She walked calmly at the west side, she could see two dead Samurai's meaning the assassin is near. She shifted her pink eyes around and listened carefully, she heard a whooshing like sound her eyes shifted to the right and summoned her vectors to deflect a flying large sword that she has never seen before as the said sword was now stuck in the ground.

Zabuza looked on in surprise. What the hell did she do!? How did she redirect his sword?

"I know you are there. So come out." Lucy says with no emotion

Zabuza indeed did come out surprised that she sensed him. What is she? Does she have a bloodline of some sort?

"So you found me..." He says Seeing her give him a cold look.

"You must be pretty stupid to throw away your life." Lucy would say narrowing her eyes at him which made him have a sweat on his face.

"Sorry lady. But this is nothing personal, just business." He says going through a few handseals

"Water style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" He launched a giant water dragon at Lucy who stood there not exactly worried as her vectors behind her were summoned and went at the water dragon breaking through it as Zabuza looked stunned seeing her destroy his water dragon Jutsu. He instantly changed tactics and tossed several kunai at her in which she stood still giving him a blank bored look deflecting them with her vectors.

"How does she do that!?" He thought wondering if she has some sort of bloodline that she's using. He couldn't see the vectors.

"Is that your best?" She asks with a bored look

"I don't know how are you doing this but I bet you're not ready for this! Hidden Mist Jutsu!" He weaved a few hand seals creating large wide span mist.

Lucy narrowed her eyes. He created a mist meaning she can't see him but she could hear him and sense him.

"She obviously has a bloodline. Yet she's not from Kiri... she can deflect my sword, kunai and even my Water Dragon Jutsu. Something tells me she's no ordinary woman or human... judging by the horns on her head. I must finish this hopefully Haku and the demon brothers killed her son." Was his thoughts now grabbing his sword quietly he seriously didn't want to wait around at what other bloodline like powers she has. And he's going to find out pretty soon.