Chapter 12: Negotiation part 2

Wave Daimyo Castle)

After explaining everything to Tsunade she was shocked to learn what happened to her godson during his life in Konoha. How could her Sensei ignore what happened to him? And Lucy was the one raising him. In which she approved. She also heard of how Lucy came to be, that she appeared from another world where she died from but Kami had given her a second chance and sent her here to raise and look after Naruto. Tsunade examined the horns on Naruto's head seeing that they are real and are connected to his skull. Lucy even told them about their bloodline known as "Vectors" invisible intangible tendrils that can kill you.

Lucy is the Queen Diclonius. Meaning only she has the ability to infect a person of her choice into a diclonius like she is. She made Naruto into one when he was just a baby. Then she made Itachi, Anko, Yugao, Soi-fon, Zabuza and Haku into diclonius.

Now that she was told everything from Lucy. She wants to remain with her godson and make up time for him since she has been lied too by the two people she trusted the most.

Now all Lucy had to do was wait.

The bridge is almost complete within a two weeks.. once completed she and her entourage will go to Fire Country to see the Fire Daimyo and this hearing. She watches her son talk with Tsunade and Shizune.

( Konoha one week Later)

The Sandaime knew that it was only a week later until the Fire Daimyo summons Wave's Daimyo to his capital for this hearing. He will get Naruto back into his village from this pink haired murderer. He just hopes his Daimyo is able to win Naruto along with Itachi, Yugao and Anko.

His Student Jiraiya is currently in the hospital still.. and the reason the Toad Sage hasn't been peeping in bathhouses like he normally does is because his "ManHood" is infected with venom and likely can not be healed in its worse condition... and chances are that it will fall off soon... which made the old Kage shiver and cringe

What the hell kind of snake did such a thing to ruin one's "manhood"

With Tsunade not here to help Jiraiya... Jiraiya will be "Dickless" his doctors are doing everything they can to fix Jiraiya's manhood. Unfortunately they gave the man some ointment to put on his infected "manhood" to at least do something to keep the infection from spreading further. But what they told the Toad Sage next was what angered him and horrified him. Was that Jiraiya is sterile. He can't make babies..

His dream to get Tsunade pregnant is effectively ruined.

Whoever that destroyed his dream are going to pay for that dearly. And he blames Orochimaru for doing this. Knowing the man is connected to snakes.

How unfortunate indeed. For the toad Sage. What he did not know was that it was Anko who did it. And not Orochimaru. As evil as Orochimaru is he wouldn't wish that on no one else.

Females with female fury and have a dislike for perverts are like that in a way.

The Kage sighed as he continued to wait. He was so confident that The Fire Daimyo will win over Naruto from Wave's Daimyo.

( Fire Country a Week Later)

It has been a week now. As the Fire Daimyo, his court. His Hokage along with Jiraiya and the elders came for this meeting. The Hokage had left his son Asuma in charge of running the village.

Lucy's carriage had arrived. Along with her escorts and her son Naruto.

Now in the Daimyo's Council Chamber along with his court and anyone present for this hearing. Sat there and waited.

His servant recently told him that they have arrived and he told them to let them in.

Hiruzen. Jiraiya including the elders: Danzo, Homura and Koharu watched the door opened.