Chapter 14: Back in Konoha

Konoha Council Chamber)

The Sandaime was having a headache and why? Because he, Danzo, Koharu and Homura had to tell them what transpired with the Fire Daimyo. True enough he told them the truth of why missions are being taken away and are being given to minor villages or the other major villages. Along with Their funding being cut short. All assets are being taken by the Fire Daimyo. Meaning Konoha will be facing hard times.. and this is because they harmed and abused one: Naruto Uzumaki. Who is no doubt coming back to the village to participate in the Chunin exams.

Of course the civilian council bitched and moaned about the "Kyuubi Brat" coming back as they blamed him for what they are now going through.

Not to mention he's told them about the killer who was responsible for the deaths here in Konoha after Naruto's sudden disappearance and told them that she's wave's Daimyo and is now Naruto's mother.

Fugaku demanded what of his son Itachi Uchiha. As Hiruzen told him of what became of his oldest son. That Itachi has changed and now serves the murderer who killed the villagers. Of course this made Fugaku outraged and furious that his son has betrayed the Uchiha clan by siding with the murderer and training the Kyuubi Jinchuriki. He is somewhat looking forward to Itachi's return so that he could give his son a piece of his mind. It seems he will have to focus on Sasuke to be the next Uchiha clanhead should Itachi does not return. And since Fugaku has heard the Daimyo was not pleased of what's been going on in Konoha with the Kyuubi Jinchuriki meaning the Fire Daimyo will be keeping an eye on the village. He would have to postpone his Coup upon the Hokage. Plus maybe convince his eldest son to join them on their coup and to hand over the Kyuubi Jinchuriki.

Mikoto his wife missed her eldest son.. along with his girlfriend. Izumi Uchiha. The night the Uchiha girl was told that Itachi had gone missing In action she began training and going on missions in hopes of finding Itachi again.

Hayate missed his fiancé Yugao who also gone missing in action and wondered where was she? Soon enough he'll know she's coming back also.

To make matters worse was that Hiruzen also told them that Tsunade Senju has now joined up in wave.. meaning they lost her as a Shinobi and sannin who is now with that murderer.

The clanheads who listened to all of this was displeased.

"You've really put us in a bad situation Hiruzen..." Spoken Tsume who has lost respect for the Hokage.

"Indeed he has." Shinbi added showing his disappointment for the Sandaime

"Had you been straight with us and told us the truth about Minato and Kushina's son this wouldn't have happened." Inoichi now adds. With both Choza and Shikaku nodding in agreement all three upset and disgusted.

Hiashi remained silent keeping a stoic cold expression.

"Watch your mouths! Don't neither of you talk to the Hokage like that!" Koharu says towards the clanheads.

"It's because of him. We are in this situation that the village itself has lost its reputation and that my friend's son was Abused and tortured during his childhood!" Hissed Tsume glaring at the Hokage who didn't look her way.

"I've asked you the moment when you brought him here as a baby, was that Kushina's boy and you straight up told me no he wasn't. He was just a orphan who was honored to have Kushina's last name!" Tsume growled with anger as she recalled seeing the boy on the street with a hat on his head. From what she could remember.. she remembered her son told her that Naruto has horns under that hat and called him a horned freak.

When Kiba gets home from his mission she's going to punish him for that. For calling Naruto a horned freak. Speaking of that... when did Naruto get horns? Where did he get them from? Kushina never had any horns and neither did Minato.