002- "esto es una estupidez"

It was a Monday, which meant Parker had school. She had friends, but didn't ever talk to them. Well, except her best friend, Laia. She had every period with her except for 3rd and 5th. Which meant she had someone she would actually talk to.

1st period, Parker walked in the classroom already wanting to leave. First and last period are the worst. she sat down in her seat across from Laia. She wished she could spend her time in that class talking to her best friend but she was always talking to this boy who sits behind Parker. Finally she was able to talk to Laia again.

"Bro, esto es una estupidez!" Parker moaned. "Swear to god and it's the longest period too." Laia sighed. "Anyways, who's your little friend?" Parker asked her. "Just a friend, his names Jaden." she said pointing to him. "Huh?" Jaden lifted his head off the desk. "Oh nothing, my friend just wanted to know who you were." She gave a friendly smile. "Oh, I'm Jaden. Nice to meet you." He said smiling. "I'm Parker, it's nice to meet you too." She smiled back.

It was now second period. The girls decided to skip. They love their teacher but it's math class, no one likes math.

Their Algebra 2 class was on the third floor so they were hiding on the second and third floors. Security is always around but they don't intervene as much as they should. They really don't get paid enough. But two of the security guards know Parker and Laia's mom, considering they went to school with them. So, there's only one security guard they don't have to watch out for. But one is better than all. They snuck into the cafeteria and got some fruit. Then found the gym keys in the gym while the gym teacher wasn't in there and unlocked the locker room. They then put the keys back and locked themselves inside the locker room so no one would know. Laia pulled a mango ice elfbar out of her bra and they took turns hitting it while they made tiktoks.

"Bitch, I swear you're my fucking soulmate." Parker smiled at her bestfriend before blowing the smoke out. Laia laughed then sat on the mat besides her.