007- "i think you're my new bestfriend"

It was the next morning and Parker woke up with a huge headache. She took the tylenol besides her and grabbed her phone. She saw a text from Laia saying,

"Parker you always ditching me for that damn boy. Like honestly, I shoulda never introduced y'all cause we went to a party together for my BIRTHDAY and instead of just looking around for me or calling, you fucking left. You're a bad fucking friend. Don't come apologizing after seeing this either cause I don't care about shit you gotta say to me no more." She sighed, putting her phone on dnd.

She got up and went to the bathroom and when she came back jaden was getting ready for baseball practice. He took his shirt off. "Wow." She jokingly looked him up and down with a smirk on her face. He just winked at her and continued getting ready. "Hey, im about to leave. I can take you home if you want or you can stay here until i get back. It's up to you." He said. "Uh, I'll stay here." She answered. He nodded his head and gave her a hug and left.

She texted her mom, "hey im at jadens house ill be home later if thats okay?" She asked. "yup, have fun baby." Her mom replied.

She watched tv in his room for a little before Javon came in. "Oh. Hey parker." He smiled at her and went to Javon's nightstand to steal his charger. "Hey." She smiled lightly. "You okay?" He examined her appearance. "Uh, yea I'm okay." She nodded her head and tried to force a smile on her face. He sighed and sat next to her. She looked at him confused and he grabbed the remote and shut the tv off. "What you do that for?" She asked. "You don't have to tell me what's going on but come on, let me take you mind off it." He grabbed her arm and dragged her to the kitchen.

He pulled out cookie sheets and cookie mix. Her face lit up. "I think you're my new best friend." She smiled big. He laughed, handing her a bowl to mix the cookie batter. They added the ingredients and baked the cookies. They waited for them to finish cooking then watched The End Of The Fucking World. "This show is literally so good." She groaned. "And so are these cookies." Javon stuffed another one into his mouth. They watched for a little and then Jayla walked in. She looked at Parker and Parker rolled her eyes at her. "Don't roll your eyes at me." Jayla gave her a smug look. "Don't drop me off some fentanyl." She returned the smug look. "Whatever." Jayla sighed and walked away. Javon just shook his head and un-paused the show.

They eventually got bored. "You wanna go on a walk?" He asked her. "Uh, sure." She shrugged and stole some of jadens clothes and his ugg slippers. "I'm ready." She grabbed her purse and phone and they headed out the door. "Where we going?" She asked. "You wanna break into the old Charleston highschool?" He smirked. She returned the smirk and they made their way there. When they got there Parker snuck through the small window and unlocked the door for javon. They walked around and even had a little photoshoot in the gym. "This is so cool." She smiled. "Yeah." He laughed and threw an old basketball into the hoop.

They made a few tiktoks and an insta post and left. "We should go there more often." He smiled. "Yeah, we should." She returned the smile. They made their way home and went in the living room to hang out.

They were watching tv and jaden came back. "Hey." He looked at them and smiled. "Hey, I'll hangout with you after you shower." She laughed. "Aw, cmon gimme a hug!" He exclaimed, jokingly trying to wrap his arms around her. "Jaden! Ew, ew. Please go take a shower right now." She gave him a disgusted look. He laughed and walked away to take a shower. "Do you like him?" Javon asked. "I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders. Javon nodded with his head down. Did he like her? No he cant..shes off limits. Does he really like her?!