003- "alexa demie's so hot"

The school day was finally over. Parker could finally go home and order some Dairy Queen. It was raining really hard and she had to walk considering her mom was on a trip with one of her friends. She didn't have to worry about her siblings today though, since her brother was too sick to go to school. Which means, he can walk to the daycare to get the twins.

She was pretty pissed. She had about a fifteen minute walk and it was raining so hard. "Yo, you need a ride?" A highschool girl with dark brown hair, who was driving asked her. "Uh, sure." She hopped in the passenger seat. "So, where we going?" She asked. "Can we stop at Dairy Queen, please?" Parker asked, "I'll buy you something." She finished. "Yeah, we can go." She smiled. "I'm Jayla, by the way." She said. "I'm Parker, It's really nice to meet you." She smiled genuine. "Um, can you get us something too?" One of the twin boys in the back said. They look about her age. "Jaden?" Parker asked. "Yeah?" He asked. "Ian even know you was in here." she laughed a little. "Yeah, Jayla's my sister and this is my twin, Javon. He's sleeping." He laughed at his brother. "Well, I'll get yall something. Watchu want?" She asked. "JAVON WAKE UP!" Jaden screamed at his brother. "What do you want?" He asked. "Whatchu want from DQ?" Parker spoke up. "A reese cup blizzard." Javon told her. "I just wanna chilli cheese dog, please." Jaden told her. "Just a Oreo Blizzard." Jayla told her.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The drive-thru person asked. "Can I get two oreo blizzards, a reese cup blizzard, and a chilli cheese dog please?" She told her order. "Yes ma'am. Please pull up to the next window." She finished speaking. They got their food. "Do you have somewhere to be?" Jayla asked, "If not, you can come chill at our house with us." She continued. "Let me just ask my brother if he's ok watching my siblings." She pulled out her phone and texted him. He replied a few minutes later saying, ' Yup, have fun. Just try and be home before the twins bedtime cause imma need help wit all dat.' She replied saying she will and thank you. "Ok, we can go to your house." Parker answered her question. Jayla just smiled and payed attention to the road as she was about a minute away from their house.

They arrived at the house and all went inside, throwing away their garbage. "Ok, I have to go to the store and I have boxing training. So, I'll be back in a few hours. Please, make yourself at home." Jayla gave her a smile and patted her shoulder before leaving. Parker followed Jaden to his room cause she had nothing better to do. "You wanna watch a movie?" Jaden asked her. "Sure." She shrugged her shoulders. He put on Mid90's. "I love this movie." She smiled. "Then, you got good taste." He smirked. She sat besides him on his bed as they watched the movie. "Alexa Demie's so hot." Parker stared at the girl on the tv screen. "So, you're gay?" He asked. "Not really? I don't really put a label on my sexuality." She answered. "Oh, ok. That's cool." He nodded his head and looked back at the tv.

They finished the movie and just talked for a while before Jayla came in. "C'mon Parker, we can go in my room." She said, dragging her by her arm. They went in Jayla's room and listened to music. Mostly Lil Peep.

"Hey, you wanna try something with me?" Jayla asked. "What is it?" She asked. "Just Fentanyl." Jayla said shrugging her shoulders as she pulled the drug out. "I don't know. Have you ever tried it before?" Parker asked. "A few times. C'mon just try it." Jayla kept asking the girl until she gave in. She took the drug and instantly felt different. She wasn't sure if it was a good different though.

Jayla lied. She had never taken the drug before but it was the only way to convince her. After she saw Parker take it, it scared her. She was basically lifeless. Parker couldn't move and barely speak. "Jayla, what..fuck did you..do?" She moaned and tried to get up again. She just wanted to leave. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Jayla whispered as she started panicking. "Jaden!" Jayla screamed for her brother. Parker looked dead. Her breathing was very faint and she wasn't moving. Jaden ran in and saw the girl on the floor. "What the fuck happened?" Jaden asked sounding panicked. "Just help me get her in the car please." Jayla said, ignoring her brother's question.

He handed Jayla her keys as he threw Parker over his shoulder, putting her in the backseat of the car. "Where are we going?" Jaden asked while getting in the passenger seat. "Shit. We don't know where she lives." She slammed her head against the steering wheel. They brought her back in the house and Jayla told him to put her on his bed since she had Kylee coming over soon.

Later on, their parents came home and Kylee came shortly after. Kylee and Jayla sat in her room. Just talking and laughing. While Jaden sat in his room, playing 2k23. "Hey." Parker softly spoke, still feeling horrible. "Hey, you okay?" He asked looking down at the girl. "I feel like shit." She said, holding onto her head. "You want some Tylenol?" He asked and walked over to her. He sat next to her and gave her a worried look. "Please? I need like four." She responded. "Sure." He sighed. He got up and went downstairs to grab Tylenol and a bottle of water. "Thanks." She tried to give him a smile, still in alot of pain. She drunk the water and took the pills. "Shit, what time is it?" She asked. "Uh, it's 11." He said before putting his phone back in his pocket. "Fuck, do you mind giving me a ride home? Well, after I find my phone." She sighed. "Yeah, I gotchu." He nodded his head. She stood up, feeling lighthead she quickly sat back down. "Just..give me a minute." She put her hands over her face, stressing out. "You can just go back to sleep, It's ok. You can stay here." He gave her a reassuring smile as he turned his game off and started looking for her phone.

He later found it on the side of Jayla's bed. "I found it." He passed the phone to the girl laying in his bed. "Thank you." She gave him a smile and quickly texted her brother, telling him, 'sorry, i can't make it home tn. I'm ok though. im at a friends, see you in the morning.' She sent before feeling dizzy again and she started to fall asleep. He put a blanket over her and put her phone on his charger before going to his twin's room to sleep in there.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hiii ! I hope yall like this story so far. I made this part pretty long- idk i think imma make all the chapters this longgg. anywaysss, lmk your thoughts and/or opinions on my story so far !! <3