004- "don't be a drug addict bro"

Parker woke up that morning feeling almost completely better besides a slight headache. It was 5 am. Which meant, she had enough time to go home, shower, get her siblings ready for school and then go to school herself. She got out of the bed and fixed up his bed before making her way downstairs to see the whole family eating breakfast.

She thought it was weird and extremely early to be having a family breakfast. Everyone was already dressed for work or school and here she was wearing the same clothes from yesterday, dark eye bags, and smeared mascara.

"Uh, hi." She waved awkwardly. "Hi! Jayla I wasn't aware you had a friend over?" Her mom questioned. "Yeah, sorry." She apologized and motioned for Parker to sit next to her. "Please, help yourself." The father spoke, motioning towards the food in the center of the table. "Um, no thank you. It looks really good, I'm just not hungry. Sorry." She apologized. "Oh, you're okay, sweetie." The mom gave her a smile. "Can I use your bathroom, please?" She asked. "Yeah, it's up the stairs, third door to the left." Jayla spoke.

Parker quickly made her way up the stairs to the bathroom. It was weird sitting with a family she barely knew. To be honest, she wasn't sure what all had happened last night. She couldn't remember too much after taking the drug. She didn't have to use the bathroom. She just needed a minute to breath, splashed cold water on her face.

She sighed, making her way back downstairs, seeing as the family was already done eating and cleaning everything. She offered to help so, she took the garbage out, coming in to wash her hands.

She made her way to Jaden, who sat on the couch. "Hey Jaden, can you give me a ride home?" She would've asked Jayla but she's kinda pissed about what happened. How she didn't take the Fentanyl with her or stay with her and comfort her after she took it. The drug scared her, is the least to be said.  "Sure, just let me get my shoes on." He grabbed his shoes, putting them on his feet and made his way out the door, into his car. He drove as she gave him directions to her house.

They arrived at her house. Jaden decided he wanted to go in with her. She wasn't quite sure why, but she let him. They went up to her room and she grabbed her school clothes and towel for a shower. "Hey, imma go. You seem busy but uh, I'll see you in school?" He asked. "Yeah. Thanks for the ride." She gave him a smile and walked to the bathroom. He got up and left.

Parker finished with her shower and got ready for school. She put shoes on and made her way to the twins room to see if they were up and ready. They had just woke up so she went to check if her brother was up.

"Yo, Julio! ¿Estás despierto?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm up." He said, opening his door. He was already dressed. "I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to just leave you here with them." She apologized. "Nah, it's cool. You ok?" He asked. "I don't know. I fucked up. I tried Fentanyl last night." She admitted to her younger brother. "Yo, what the fuck?" He asked. "I regret it though." She sighed. "Was it from that boy that was just here?" He asked. "Nah, he's cool. It was his sister." Her brother sighed, "Don't be a drug addict bro." He said smacking the back of her head as he ran down the stairs and jumped onto the couch. "Bitch." She gave her brother a jokingly smug look.

She started walking to the kitchen to make breakfast for the twins and her brother. It was about six-thirty. She made bagels and cream cheese with cut up strawberries and mangos on the side. "Ight, I'm going to the corner store real quick. Y'all want some chips or sum for school?" She asked. She went to the store. Got the twins bug juice, Julio got a bag of hot fries, and Parker grabbed a pack of spearmint gum, peach rings, and a water for school.

She came back and gave them their stuff, telling the twins to put it in their bag. "Rosalina, Valentina! Go brush your teeth and get ready!" She yelled. "Ight, go to school and stay out of trouble." She said to her brother, handing him his house keys.

"Rosie! Val! Hurry up!" Parker yelled to the twins twenty minutes later. They came down the stairs. "Put y'all shoes on and grab your bookbags." The twins got ready as Parker touched up her makeup, which was just mascara and lip gloss. She put on some green dunks to match her green mini top and shorts from American Eagle.

The twins were ready so she took them to their bus stop and waited for their bus to come. Once it arrived, she hurried and ran to school, considering she had already missed the bus, almost an hour ago, due to her having to take care of her siblings.

She finally made it to her school, fixing her hair before walking into the late doors. "Mrs. Jiminez, you're an hour late. You've been an hour late for four days. Is everything okay at home?" The school councelor asked before grabbing her coffee and taking a sip. "Everything's great. I just like sleeping in late." She laughed a little. "You know, missing your first and half of second period everyday can affect your grade tremendiously?" The councelor asked handing Parker the late sheet. "Yeah, I know. I'll try to get here sooner." She sighed as she signed the paper, walking to her class after.

She sat down in the class and copied off of some girl. It was Math. She finished copying off of the girl and went to sit next to Laia. "Hey, Lai." She smiled at her and sat down. "Bitch, where were you?" Laia asked pissed because she had to sit in this boring class without her best friend. "I had to run here, calm the fuck down." She jokingly rolled her eyes. "Fine, are we hanging out after school?" Laia asked. "Of course." She smiled.

They finished the period and went their seperate ways for third period. "Hey, Parker." Jaden greeted her, walking up to her locker. "Hey." She smiled, shutting her locker, pulling out her purse. "What class do you have?" He asked. "French." She sighed. "That sucks, I have woodshop." He said. "Mr. Child Molester?" She asked. "It's Mr. Lester but basically the same thing." He shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah." She rolled her eyes. That teacher grossed her out. Always flirting with the students and getting the girl's numbers. Fucking weird ass fifty year old.

"You wanna skip, like half the period with me?" He asked. She only smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the cafeteria. She snuck into the lunch line and went to the staff area, where she went to the janitors crate. Grabbing the keys to the storage closet, she stuffed them in her purse and pulled him to the closet. They had to sneak past the Woodshop room to get there. She cautiously opened the door, being quiet so no one heard as Jaden was look out. She opened it. "We good." She said walking inside. He walked in after her and shut the door. Parker grabbed a cart out of her bra and took a hit. She passed it to Jaden and they hit it back and forth and just talked for a little.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked. "Sage green and pink." She answered, "You?" She asked. "Probably blue." He shrugged. She nodded, pulling out peach rings from her purse. They shared the gummies then realized the period was over and the bell just rang.

"Come here." She said to him, pulling eye drops and her Chanel perfume out of her purse. She put the drops in his eyes and sprayed a little of her perfume on him before giving him a few peices of gum. She did the same thing to herself and headed for the door.

"Hey, um. Can I get your number?" He asked, picking up his bookbag from the floor, throwing it over his shoulder. She smiled, "Of course." She held her hand out for his phone, putting her number in it, saving her contact as, 'bestt parkiee'. Parkie being a nickname she let friends call her. He smiled at the name and headed out of the closet. "Be safe putting those keys back." He said before heading to class.

NEXT UPDATE: JULY 10, 2023 !!