006- "absolutely no sex!"

It was the next morning, Parker and Jaden slept in her bed- facing the opposite way from eachother. "Desayuno!" Her mother called out to everyone from the bottom of the stairs. Parker woke up, slapping Jaden awake. "Huh?" He asked. "Breakfast." She responded to him and the two made their way to the dining room, where they all sat down and ate French Toast with fruits on the side.

"Parker, who's this?" Her mother asked. "My friend Jaden." Parker continued to eat her food. "Her boyfriend." Julio intervened and got a death stare from his sister before having a conversation with Jaden about baseball or something.

They finished eating and Jaden started helping out with dishes and cleaned the table. Parker's mom walked over to her, "Me caes bien." Her mother smiled. "Ma, he's just a friend." She shook her head. "Dale tiempo, mija." She said, walking away.

After everything was done the two were going to go upstairs. Her mother watched them going upstairs and saw the opportunity to yell, "Absolutely no sex!" Parker groaned, "Mom, enough!" She yelled back before going in her room. Parker's mom just laughed and finished her glass of orange juice.

"Sorry about my mom, she can be a little much." She laughed, rolling her eyes. "No, she's funny." He laughed and plopped down on her bed. She layed down besides him and put on The Outsiders. "I remember watching this in eighth grade." He said. "Yeah, It's such a good movie." She smiled. "Yeah." He smiled back and laid his head on her stomach. She played with his hair. They reached the end of the movie where 'Stay gold, Ponyboy' brought tears to both of their eyes.

"You wanna help me pick out my outfit? I'm going out with a friend tonight." Parker asked. "Who's this friend, Parker?" He returned a question. "Laia." She smiled. "Oh, then sure." He shrugged getting up. "Why does it matter who I'm going out with?" She asked. "So, where are yall going?" He asked, skimming through her closet and ignoring the question she had asked. "To a party, then we're spending the night at her house." She rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not invited to this sleepover?" He asked. "Girls night." She smiled.

He picked out a black WNT juliet laced mini dress with all black ysl heels and purse. She put lashes on, some light makeup and straightened her hair. "You look good, shorty." He complimented her, looking her up and down a few times. "Thank you, I already knew that though." She blew him a kiss. "Don't be like that." He jokingly side-eyed her.

Her mom was at work, so she saw the opportunity to go to Laia's house without her mother asking her about her outfit. She got her bag ready and got in Jaden's car, since he offered her a ride. Parker kind of wanted Jaden to stay there with her but she knows he has baseball in the morning and wasn't going to fuck up his sleep schedule for a party. "Thank you, J." She smiled and gave him a hug. "Of course, Ma. Imma see you tomorrow?" He asked. She nodded with a smile and exited his car. He stayed there until she entered the house and then he left.

"Oooo, Parkie got a boyfriend!" Laia yelled when Parker entered her home. "He's not my boyfriend, Lai." She shook her head. "Yeah, whatever." Laia playfully rolled her eyes at her best friend. "You ready to go?" Laia asked. "Yeah." She smiled. Laia grabbed her drunk mother's car keys and they made their way to the party.

They arrived and went in, seeing a few pretty drunk girls and a few hot boys. Laia went up to the boys and dragged Parker with her. "Hi." Laia smirked at a tall darkskin boy. "Wassup." He looked both of the girls up and down. "You wanna dance?" She asked him. He said yes and followed her onto the floor.

Parker made her way to the kitchen mixing some pineapple juice and vodka. Laia ended up staying with that boy the whole time they were at the party. She finished her drink and made her way back to the dance floor.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?" Some random lightskin boy with curly hair asked her. "Sure." She smiled. She sat down on a counter in the kitchen and he handed her a drink. She checked it, seeing that the ice was still floating and she had not been drugged. "So, what's your name?" He asked. "Parker, yours?" She asked. "Trey. You wanna dance?" He asked her, holding out his hand. She didn't say anything, she just grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. They danced and grinded against eachother. They then started making out and he pulled her to a closet, not breaking the kiss.

TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT! Please don't read if you're sensitive to the topic!

They continued kissing then parker pulled away and he moved to her neck and started leaving a hickey. "Ok, ok that's enough." Her voice shaky. He didn't stop and continued kissing her neck. He lifted her up and put her against the wall with his hands touching all over her body. "Stop! Stop, please." She started tearing up and her voice got really shaky. He went back up to her lips kissing her a few times. He then lifted up her dress, playing with her thong. "Fucking stop!" She yelled at him. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled back, choking her. He was about to do something to her when she grabbed a spray bottle of bleach and sprayed it in his eyes. "Ow! Fuck!" He yelled, letting go of her and holding his eyes.

TW OVER!

She fixed herself and grabbed her phone off of the floor. She left the closet and ran towards the door. Her eyes filled with tears as she called and searched for Laia but she didn't find her. She dialed Jaden's number and on the first ring, he answered. "Jaden." Her shaky voice said. "Hey, hey. Are you ok?" He said, worried. "Can you pick me up from the party? I'll send you my location." She continued crying. "Yeah, I'm coming now." He said quickly, hanging up and grabbing his shoes and car keys. Parker texted Laia, letting her know she got a ride home.

He quickly made his way to the car and followed to the location she sent him. She waited outside for him and quickly got in. He stared at her for a second. Her hair a mess, makeup smeared, hickeys, and a big handprint around her neck. He lifted her chin up and put his flash on her. "Parker, who the fuck did this to you?" He got upset. She just shook her head and looked down, continuing crying. He hugged her and kissed her forehead. "You don't have to tell me anything right now but you know you can always talk to me." He gave her another kiss on the forehead and started driving to his house. He had one hand on the wheel and the other was holding Parker's hand.

He got to his house and carried a very drunk Parker to his room. "You wanna take a shower?" He asked her. "Yeah." She made her way to his bathroom. "I'll bring clothes and stuff in." He told her and grabbed a hoodie and shorts of his for her to wear. He also grabbed her a rag and towel.

He set it in the bathroom and went to the store to get advil and Parker a donut. He came back and grabbed a water bottle from his fridge before going to his room. Parker was sitting on the bed wrapped in his blanket while watching the Chucky series. "Hey." He walked in. "Hi." She slightly smiled. He handing her the donut and placed the advil and water on the table. She gave him a hug and moved over so he can sit. She ate the donut and laid her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her.

She started to get tired and laid down. He got up and went towards the door. "Stay?" She asked him. "Sure." He smiled, getting in the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and they soon both fell asleep.