chapter 2:morning and rescue

Shido would wake up around 5:30 in the morning as he does his usual warm ups and preparing for the day as 30 minutes later he would hear footsteps running down the hall as his sisters voice would sound out saying "oni-chan wake" as the voice becomes confused as shido would finish brushing his teeth as he would open the door saying I've been awake for half an hour.

Kotori: but onichan I wanted to wake you up why couldn't you sleep in like a normal teenager.

Shido: because I am not a normal teenager.
I actually have responsibilities that other teens don't have,like taking care of you,breakfast,cleaning the house (whisper)and keeping you out of the kitchen before you blow up the house..................

again

Kotori: what was that?

Shido:nothing anyways what do you want for breakfast.

Time-skip 15 minutes later

Shido and Kotori are eating together after shido prepared cooked breakfast ham(it can be however you prefer it)hashbrowns,scrambled eggs with chedder cheese and bacon bits,homemade breakfast sausage with a side of chocolate chip pancakes and syrup.(my mistake was writing this when I was hungry)

Kotori (mind):I swear oni-chan is a God of cooking for his ways of cooking such delicious meals that even make 5 star restaurants seem like fast food junk is bizarre to me.

Shido:so any requests for lunch today Kotori?

Kotori: deluxe kids meal.

Shido(tick mark):not happening

Kotori:bu-
Shido:no
Kotori:i-
Shido:no
Kotori:ca-
Shido:no you are not eating that fast food crap when you have someone that can cook at a god like level.

Kotori: it's true but can we at least eat out once like actual siblings (puppy dog eyes)~pwwwweeeeeaaaaassssseeeee~

Shido(poker face failing):grk hng ugh fine we'll eat out but don't cry when the food is bland and tasteless

Kotori:yay thank you oni-chan your the best.

Shido(mind):I really need to find a way to block off cute things speaking of which I wonder how nia and neo are doing since I can't find them anywhere not to mention Nia's apartment was trashed but I could not find anything that was useful to track her down whoever did kidnapped her was very thorough in not leaving anything behind.

Meanwhile in a DEM base

A brown,white,pink cat with a backpack is seen making her way to a vent as she breaks it open

Neopolitain(mind):time to save Nia darling,make a magic contract with her again,get mana and then get my physical body back so I can finally eat ice cream and have a warm bed again because living on the streets have been so drole and dangerous.

Alright let's begin shall we