could this happen in the future or not?

Kurumi: what the hell was up with shido he absolutely decimated me and my clones I was lucky to even escape

???:well that's my Kohai for you after all I did train him myself

Kurumi would the look up seeing a a young woman who looked no more than 14-15 years old sitting down and looking right at her, her silver eyes shimmering under the full moon as she has a smug expression on her face.

Kurumi: who are you?!?!?

???:who am I well you can say it's like looking in a mirror,well not quite since I am technically have a younger look even though I am over thousands if not millions of years old.

Kurumi: wait your me?

TOKISAKI: yes from another timeline that well you can say none of this happened

Kurumi: you mean the spirits?

TOKISAKI: I mean everything no spacial quakes, no dem,no ast,not even rataskor existed just a normal world you can say well except for the fact that I made a deal with the will of humanity and let me tell you it was was the worst decision of my entire afterlife.
In all honesty me you got the longer end of the stick while I got the shortest since you can die and move on to the afterlife while I gave up my own afterlife to be "dry laugh" a allie of justice ,well it would've stayed that way until now when I found myself reborn with a physical living body.
Which means I can live my life again and possibly reunite with my Kohai.

Kurumi:so there is world with no spirits around?

TOKISAKI: nope ,but in any case I'll be taking my leave,but before anything that I will tell you this.
When shido was fighting you he was going easy on you .
Well now bye

Counter guardian TOKISAKI

I know this is ruby from rwby but this is the closest resemblance I could find