O.M 3 : No need Manager

Terrence didn't sleep.
He checked all the things inside the orphanage. The orphanage has four large rooms for the children.
Additionally, there's four smaller rooms.
One receiving area to entertain guests. One is the manager's office. Two are for the helpers.

For now there are only 20 children in the orphanage.  4 are still babies.
They need baby formulas and doctors to check them up. The oldest are two 12 years old girls. Anita and Sarah. For now he can ask them for help but these two need to find a family too. 

"I guess I can find at least 1 helper, a cook, a teacher and a regular doctor's visit at least every month."

Money.
This is an urgent need.

He drafts a meal chart on the bullet board.

For now, the children will eat the food he makes. He can cook but he isn't that good but he is also not bad.

Breakfast is a bowl of instant noodles. A freshly baked bread with cheese and a spoonful of shredded ham with some dried herb.
It smells good even though it wasn't that rich in ingredients.
He uses powdered milk to mix it on a large pitcher. Milk and sugar added with hot water and normal tap water to balance the milk temperature.
 Fresh apples for the 7 to 12 years old. Oranges for the smaller kids.

"Mister Terrence." Anita looks at Terrence. She smells something good and wakes up. The amount of food was just enough. But she has a big appetite and always sleeps after drinking a lot of water.
Today too, she wants to drink water to fad her hunger.

"Call the others. Don't forget to make them brush their teeth and wash their face. No breakfast to those lazy kids."

"Uh..yes Mister."

"Manager. From now on, you can call me manager."
He owns this place but it sounds wrong to call him owner. He isn't doing human trafficking here.

The children lazily woke up but they soon hurried hearing there was food ready. Usually, Miss Denise and Miss Carmen will let them work first before eating. They can feel their stomach  making a hole in their stomach. But it was effective since they are more determined to finish their job faster.

When they saw the food on the table they were all happy. It's not much but it's way better than the cold small bread, coffee and peanut butter.
Some kids can't still drink coffee so they use one small pack of milk for the few children and it doesn't taste like milk. It tastes like sugar with drops of milk. Still the kids will gobble up everything and feel everything taste good from hunger.

"There is extra ham and cheese bread for everyone. But you will only eat your share later after you are done with your tasks. 
Sarah, can you help me supervise if they did their task? Then Anita will be the one distributing the bread.Only one for each."

They all become happy.
Still Anita and Sarah don't understand what happened yesterday. They thought those children were adopted. But it seems  they are not. They secretly ask those kids but Lucio said not to bother. Listen to the Mister…No, the manager.
Lucio is younger but he is smarter than any of them. He can calculate using his fingers. And he can read. So even if he is young. They listen to him.

While the two children are eating.
Terrence went to handle the babies. 
He uses a water heater to heat the water. Then mixed cold water to make the perfect bath water. He puts the infants in one unoccupied crib and changes the cover. Take out the pillows to sun dry them. Use new pillows and pillow cases and then take one infant until the last one to bathe. Put them 
to their new bed sheet, change the crib and give them infant formula.

Wait until everyone is done drinking. Lifted them to burp and then put them down to sleep.

"Manager, we are done eating." Anita said.

"Later, you and Sarah, take them out to the front yard so they won't get bored. Don't let them stay if it's too hot or too cold outside."

Anita smiles.
"Okay Manager."

He pats Anita's shoulder.
"Soon I will be able to hire someone."

Anita looks troubled.
To be honest, they don't like the previous helpers.

But she still nods her head.
They can't possibly continue to bother the manager.
"I'll trouble you and Sarah. Don't worry. I'll give you something good when I go to town. Pastry or sweets as long as it's not too expensive."

"No.No need Manager." Anita smiles.
This is enough for her. Unlike Denise telling her how she should dress up a bit shorter so she can find some men to support her. Talking to the manager about work is more pleasant.

Lucio is helping his friends pull the weeds in the front yard when he sees the Manager.

"You are all working hard. You have all day to do that so stop and rest if you want." He said.
He looks at Lucio and recognizes him from yesterday. He rubs his head.

"Mana–"

"Excuse me, we are the city police. Can I talk to you for a moment?" 

Lucio hides behind Terrence 
Terrence calmly looks at them.
"Of course officers. Wait for me" he looks at Lucio then to the rest of the children.
"Continue doing your work. I'll just talk to the officers. Say hello to the officers."

"Hello~ Officers~" the children said in unison.

"Hello Children." The stern looking officers have a slight smile on their lips.

Terrence walks back inside the orphanage but Lucio holds his hand 
"Manager."

"What's wrong?"

"That…."

Terrence smiles and rubs his head.
"Don't worry."

Terrence recalls.
Lucio is one of the children Terrence sold. He is also a powerful CEO's son. The main lead of the story. He had a very painful childhood and yet when he arrived in the orphanage, he had friends and a little 2 months passed and even though they don't live wealthy, he feels it was way better than his previous life. He even looks up to Terrence secretly for taking care of them even though he isn't blood relative. But then he was sold and experienced life so horrible that even the author glossed it off and didn't enumerate in detail. But  thanks to the Main Lead's flashback they all deduct that the boy was sexually abuse in his younger age and hates anyone that touch him even a single poke can make him burst to flame of revenge.

He doesn't want to be biased but he has a soft spot for this young child that experiences so much just for the sake of the story plot.

"Please come in." Terrence said and lead the officers to the receiving area.

A/N:

Hopia like it. Tomorrow again hahah