twenty nine

covid does not exist ❌❌❌
u get to see the face claim >:D

messages!

i am
so sick rn
literally fucking dieing i cant do this
zzz

do not answer
LOL u idiot
how did u even get sick

IDK THATS THE THING
probs work >:(
im gonna
zz

do not answer
im coming over gimme a sec

NO
ull get sick
do not

do not answer
dude
i dont care im coming to make fun of u

u absolutely suck
im not gonna let u in

do not answer
ok wtv

hang on i hear my door unlocking
HOW THE FUCK
HOW DID U GET IN
NICK.
DO NOT

real life

ailee's bedroom door open to let in the crack of light that fills the girl's bedroom, revealing the bundle of blankets she was hidden under. sapnap looks at her and laughs at the half-asleep state she was in, with her eyes barely open and the weak glare she was giving her friend.

"i despise you" she states in a croaky voice, sapnap laughing and taking a step into the room. "how did you even get into my house?" she asks. "you keep a spare key under the door mat" sapnap says, walking further in and placing something down on ailee's bedside table, before sitting down on the side of her bed and placing a hand in her leg. "i never told you that" she says, trying to hide her increased nerves at the touch, although separated by the blanket covering her body.

"everyone keeps it there, its pretty obvious. take those" he says and laughs, pointing to the item he placed on the side table. ailee picks the packet up and looks at it, turning to over to see what it was. "are you trying to drug me?" ailee says with a laugh and sapnap shakes his head, smiling. "its vitamin c, should help you feel better." he says, slightly rubbing her leg with the hand that was still placed on it.

ailee geabs the glass of water that was next to her, takes the pill and places both items down again, sitting up and pulling her knees to her chest so sapnap had more space to sit. he lifts himself up with his arms, moving backwards on the bed and making his way to the left hand side, laying down next to ailee. she straightens her legs again and tosses one of the blankets in the pile over to sapnap, spreading the blanket over him. "you're going to get sick dumbass" ailee mutters, quietly. "i don't care, i want to be here." sapnap replies, his voice deeper than usual as they hold eye contact, his eyes flickering down to her lips. they break eye contact as sapnap clears his throat and looks around nervously, before placing his arm around ailee's shoulders, tracing lines lightly up and down her arm, sending chills down her spine.

ailee grabs her laptop and opens up netflix. "what do u want to watch" she says, looking up to the boy next to her to see he was already looking at her, rather than the screen. "anything, i dont mind" he says, breaking the eye contact to look at the screen, face burning red. "have you watched young royals? its one of my favourites." she says, seeing him shake his head and she starts playing the series. she sets the laptop between their legs, leaning back to get comfortable. as she lays back, she feels sapnap's arm around her shoulder slightly pull her closer to him, his hand still running up and down her arm.

she leans in, leaning her head on his shoulder at first to test the water, but as his arm pulled her closer she layed her head on his chest, snaking her arm around his waist and listened to his heart beat speed up rapidly, similar to hers. it didn't take long for the two to fall asleep in the comfort of the other's touch, each internally freaking out over the proximity.

they both woke up a few hours later, making their way to the kitchen where ailee made herself a cup of tea in hopes to make herself feel better, fetching sapnap a cup of water as he sat at the counter. "hey, i was thinking maybe we could stream together soon? my viewers love you from twitter already and i thought it would be fun." sapnap proposes, taking the glass of water and sipping it. "yeah! that sounds fun! when were you thinking?" ailee says, dipping the tea bag into the boiling water, throwing it out when it was to her liking.

"maybe today if you're up for it? like after you finish your tea we can go to mine and start?" he says, eyes trailing the girl make her way around the counter to sit next to him. "yeah! that sounds good. let me just freshen up a bit after i finish this." she says and smiles at sapnap, who was nodding along with the girl's statement.

twitter

sapnap
shes sick rn but @/aileebailey appears on my stream for the first time ever in half an hour!

|dream✔️im going to use this picture to bully her|aileebaileysap this photo is absolutely atrocious i cant believe u|sapnap✔️u look beautiful |fan1SHES SO PRETTY????|fan9THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME SEEING HER WHOLE FACE|fan7IM SO EXCITED FOR THE STREAM...

|
dream✔️
im going to use this picture to bully her
|
aileebailey
sap this photo is absolutely atrocious i cant believe u
|
sapnap✔️
u look beautiful
|
fan1
SHES SO PRETTY????
|
fan9
THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME SEEING HER WHOLE FACE
|
fan7
IM SO EXCITED FOR THE STREAM
|
fan10
IS NO ONE GONNA TALK AB HIM CALLING HER BEAUTIFUL ????
|
aileebailey
i would also like to talk about it
|
dream✔️
u look ugly
|
aileebailey
alright fuck you dream im gonna come get u sick
|
dream✔️
i take it back haha ur so pretty ailee ahha