thirty six

hi guys i made an instagram account to keep you guys up to date w when updates are coming out/general things about the story!
there are also things like bug's playlist + others!
sagion34 on insta.

ok hi i am able to explain now

clay!
FUCKING FINALLY
TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

IM SORRY I FELL ALSEEP

clay!
YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD ME IT ALL TODAY INSTEAD OF DROPPING THAT AND LEAVING

IM SORRY
I AM EXPLAINING NOW

clay!
GOOD

OK SO
MR BEAST WAS CHASING ME
SO I RAN INTO A RANDOM ROOM
AND SAPNAP WAS IN THERE
AND WE WERE LIKE TALKING
AND THEN HE KISSED ME
AND HIS CAMERA WAS RECORDING THE WHOLE THING APPARENTLY.

clay!
OH MY GOD
I KNEW IT WAS COMING
WHY DID HE RECORD IT

HE LEFT HIS CAMERA ON
IDK JIMMY TOLD ME

clay!
JIMMY KNEW BEFORE ME???
im offended
how dare you
SO ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER NOW

NO??
HE HASNT ASKED ME OUT
BUT WERE BEING SUPER COUPLEY
LIKE WE HAVE KISSED LIKE 3 TIMES SINCE

clay!
WHAT???

YEAH
ITS SO WEIRD
I KINDA LOVE IT THOUGH

clay!
HE BETTER ASK YOU OUT
ILL MAKE HIM DO IT

AHHHAH
YOU SUCK
i won the 100 grand 🫶🫶

clay!
HOW?

the end of hide and seek.

"hey jimmy we have a request" sapnap says into the walkie talkie, both him and ailee still flustered over the kiss that had happened moments before. "whats up?" jimmy says and ailee presses the button on hers to begin talking. "somehow we end up in the same room but we still want it to be a fair fight. can we have five minutes to move?" she says, hopeful for the ability to split up. "yes, give me a second to get to the middle and ill let you know when to go" he says and both of them celebrate another chance at the win.

"im totally gonna win" sapnap says, waiting for the go. "says the guy who gets no bitches! im going to absolutely crush you." she replies, hand basically on the doorknob already. "jimmy ailee broke a rule she swore at me i think she should be disqualified" sapnap says into the walkie talkie, fake sulking. "what did she say?" jimmy says, a tone of laughter in his voice. "she said i have no bitches" sapnap replies, trying to hold back his own laughter. "ill allow it" jimmy says, sapnaps face falling in fake shock and ailee bursting out into laughter. "i don't know what to say to that. thank you your honor" ailee says, hearing laughter echoing from the jail that wasn't too far away through the empty halls.

"ok guys you're free to go! you have 5 minutes before i start looking again" jimmy's voice sounds over the walkie talkie, the moment of silence while the two listen is broken as the door is forcefully pulled open and they both sprint out, trying to have enough time to get the best hiding spot. they both sprint past the jail and here the others cheer them one, and they both run down one hallway before splitting up when they reach a fork in their path. ailee hears a door open and close in the near distance, running a bit further before seeing a room with the door slightly cracked open, and she runs in and closes the door behind her, quietly as to not attract attention to her direction.

she quickly scans the room for a good spot, with only a minute or so left to hide, with 100 grand on the line. she begins to stress, seeing nothing but a few pieces of furniture with tarps over it, realising it must have been a staff room back in the day. she sighs and throws her head back in annoyance of her bad choice of room, with not enough time to relocate, when her eyes land on a missing tile in the roof. she stares at it, realising there was enough space to sit in the ceiling, and seeing a couch positioned underneath the hole. she wastes no time in stepping on the couch, careful to disrupt as little dust as possible and grab onto the sides of the hole in the roof, using her upper body strength to hoist herself up into the roof.

she manages to get her whole body into the small area, laying down and closing her eyes, smiling with pride at the perfect hiding spit. she glances down into the room to see that the door was not facing her at all, and she was basically unnoticeable. she pulls out her camera and starts filming, telling the video about the amazing discovery when jimmy announces that he's on his way. she stays quiet afterwards, trying to stay as hidden as possible. she hears jimmy and one other person walking down the hallway she had heard sapnap go down, from what she could depict. she hoped he was caught soon, the heat of the ceiling making her annoyed.

it took a few more minutes before it was announced over the walkie talkie that sapnap had been caught and that bug had won the $100 000. "jimmy can you come into the room im hiding in? i want to get this on camera. i'm in the staffroom in hallway c" she says, earning a confused response from jimmy, but he agreed nonetheless. around a minute later, she hears jimmy and sapnap approaching the room, taking to jimmy's camera. ailee only picked up a bit of the conversation, but she could make out that they were confused on what she wanted to film. the door opens and the two boys step inside. "bug? are u in here?" sapnap says and starts looking around the room from his position next to jimmy as they both stand in the doorway. ailee could see jimmy's camera pointed into the room, and positioned herself to be able to jump down without hitting the couch the was underneath.

"bug?" sapnap repeats and ailee finally jumps down, appearing out of nowhere as far as the boys were concerned and making them both jump. "what the fuck" sapnap says, staring up in the roof. "sapnap was behind a couch" jimmy says simply, in disbelief, making ailee laugh. she takes a step towards sapnap, slinging an arm around his shoulder and facing him. "i told you i was gonna win" she says teasingly, before running out of the room and towards the jail where her friends where standing, waiting for an update on what ailee was doing. the group see her and start cheering her on for her win, as she fake curtseys and bows in a sense of pride, before laughing and turning around to see jimmy and nick walking towards the group slowly.

"where were you ailee?" karl asks, excitedly jumping up and down, holding onto the jail bars. ailee was about to answer, but was interrupted by sapnap, "she was in the fucking roof"