thirty

this is so funny

this is so funny

"hey guys how are you all!" ailee says to the stream, sapnap laughing loudly and leaning over, pressing a button on the stream deck. "what?" ailee asks him, resulting in sapnap explaining that she was talking to the starting soon screen, and that no one could hear or see her. "thats so embarrassing dont tell them, start the stream" she says, giggling and making sapnap laugh again. "i already did." he says.

"i am not cut out for the streaming life. hi guys!" she says and waves the stream, chat flooding with viewers laughing and saying hi back, the occasional message freaking out that she was streaming with sapnap for the first time.

"hi chat! were going to do a simple q&a to start with but i might make her play minecraft later so we can make fun  of her for being bad" sapnap says, sitting down in the seat next to ailee as she playfully death stares him for the comment. "send us in questions by like donation or chat and we will answer them to the best of our ability! send away children" ailee says and starts reading chat.

fan82
how did you guys meet?

"bug cant put in her bestfriend's phone number right and accidentally texted me and kept pestering me until we became friends" sapnap says, placing his hand on the top of ailee's head and gently shaking it around while looking at her. "he fell in love with me instantly, obviously" ailee says with a giggle, sapnap acting shocked and threatening to tell the real story.

fan14
where did the nickname bug come from?

"i obviously dont like telling strangers every single personal detail about myself so i didn't tell sap my name for a bit so he called me bug and i called him pandas back when we didn't know who the other was" ailee explains, as sapnap places his hand on her leg just out of view from the camea. ailee looks at him curiously, seeing him already looking at her with a soft smile on his face. she shoots back a smile and looks back at the stream for the next question.

fan72
ailee what music are you into?

"pretty much anything conan gray, gracie abrams, taylor swift, olivia rodrigo, that sort of group owns my heart." ailee says excitedly, happy to talk about something she enjoys so much. "specifically conan gray though, i've been listening to him since before kid krow and he is my favourite singer of all time." she says with a smile encapsulating her emotions.

fan8
can u explain the joke ab the 'other name' and nickname thing

"when bug didn't know who i was and she was meeting all my friends like dream and george and all i didnt want to say 'dont call me sapnap' and sapnap isn't really a nickname so i didnt know what else to say other than other name so i just said that and it confused bug a lot and she tried getting me to say nickname but that wouldn't make sense" sapnap explained, laughing along with ailee as she giggled at the explanation. "other name didn't make sense to me!" bug counteracted, making them both laugh even more

fan53
she knows george too?

"yeah!! hes going to be dream's date to sap and i's wedding" bug says, looking at sapnap and smiling to him as he nods to the camera, confusing ailee on why he hadn't refused like the first six months of their friendship.

the pair continued answering questions for around half an hour, then switched to minecraft where ailee attempted to speed run, mainly with the help of sapnap who ended up defeating the dragon for her while she jokingly professed her love for him. the stream ended at the two hour mark, when sapnap had to leave to meet up with a friend and ailee decided to go home and rest more.

"goodnight bug, ill text you later" sapnap says pulling her into a hug and kissing her cheek as the two stood in the hallway outside each of their front doors, bidding their farewells and parting ways.

text messages!

clayyyyyyy

clay!
aileeeeeeee

hello!!!!!
has sap said anything about the almost kiss to u after the night?

clay!
no?
WHY
DID U GUYS KISS

NO
hes just been acting different ever since
he acts so coupley

clay!
how so?

we literally fell asleep cudding
n on twitter when he said i was beautiful
the entire stream he had his hand on my leg
and when i made the joke ab us getting married on stream he didn't like deny anything which he always used to do
especially in-front of that many people you'd think he would say something

clay!
he hasn't said anything to me
that is weird
is it making you uncomfortable? i can talk to him about it

no no no im completely fine with it
i just wish he'd communicate with me more thats all :/
thought maybe he had said smthn to u

clay!
nope
ill lyk if he does though

thank clay :)
love you

clay!
love u too <3

author speaks
yes ik its confusing that gracie abrams is the face claim while also being canon in the sapnap fanfic universe my explanation is plz dont ask bc idk how it's possible either <3 just go w it<3