Chapter 1 - Back Story

Ava's Point of View -
It all began where I cut off my best friend of 12 years. She was bring me to my lowest by lying, manipulation, and trying to make me a different person. It was sad but I had to do. I helped her through all of her lows of overdosing, making bad  decisions that will come bite her in the ass and I got nothing back. It broke me, thinking I wouldn't be able to find a good friendship after that.

I just stayed focusing on school and meeting new friends. I did make bad decisions that no she got me into but I grew from them.

After I did that I didn't know that that time I was going to meet my best friends that actually care and my life would be the best. But I didn't know that it was going to be like. The group is like fire it has its high scary/crazy times but it always dies down.

Authors Note -
Hey guys!! Sorry for the short chapters they will get longer as time goes on. I may be late to publishing I am always hanging out with the group and there is are many stories that you guys will enjoy. Also, yes I know there aren't any picture in this no one in the group has a style or anything the girls plays sports and the guys, I don't even know what they truly like to do.