Chapter 2 - Where it All Began

I was in Spanish class with Kai and Henry. It was around the time of when school was about to end. A month away. We all really didn't talk to each other but we were all cool with each other. They knew they needed another girl in the friend group since it was just 3 and 9 guys. So, that's where the fire began "you been added to a group chat" I didn't think it would be so bad.

Yes, I had thoughts about if I should be friends with everyone. Yes, their older then me but just by a year maybe less so I couldn't be so bad. But I knew about a lot of them so that also helped. And I was right, it was the best I could ask for I'm living my life in the future.

It wasn't so bad at first besides them calling me "the freshman" and saying "hide it's the freshman" but it wasn't all bad. The girls had my back and some guys did to but just joked around with me. It wasn't bad even though I didn't want to talk in the group chat at all since I just wanted to see how everyone acted or so I thought. I knew a lot of the peoples names but not all.

That was until almost the end of the school year, 2 weeks away our school held a picnic for the school. That's where I met everyone and then they knew I was a good fit in the friend group. I met Rider for the first time and he still joked with me, he was cool. We played football together, just sat and talked about plans for the weekend. But I couldn't hang out with them since I was going on a school trip that day.

It was around 12pm and everyone decided they were done with it. We have been out on a hot spring day in the sun for about 2 hours then. So, they made a plan because we couldn't just walk out. They went through a hole in the fence it was about 6 of them. Micheal and Jonah were still inside, Abigail, Caroline, and I were just sitting and talking, while Kai and Chase were looking for a way to Chases car. Dani stayed home so she missed all the fun of their plan to leave.

Abigail and Caroline made a plan to have their parents pick them up because they were done and it worked surprisedly. That was around the time I was about to had to get ready to leave for the school trip. So I called Chase since he was walking around trying to escape with Kai. "I got a way out for you and Kai, meet me by the stairs and I'll tell you guys what is going to happen". When they got there I told them the plan to walk with me since I was wearing our trip shirt and have them say their going on the trip too. It worked and they left without getting caught.

Authors Note -
Hey guys! I hoped you guys liked this chapter, yes I know it was short but the day was short too. I went on my weekend trip for a competition with my choir and it was a great experience.