Chapter 4 - Chase

It all began with me first hanging out with him. He was cute and I decided to tell him. (Fast i know) but I am a straight up person and thanks to that, I found out he thought I was cute too.

We just started as friends getting to know each other but didn't realize it could be something else in a few months forward.

We started just talking about stupid stuff going on in the group chat and we learned a lot about each other. Then we started to FaceTime after hanging out with friends. We would talk until we got tired and said bye. (Yep just bye and talk to you tomorrow)

But I'll get into what happened, Chase broke his hand. I'm a stupid way to. He punched a brick wall and he broke his knuckle. He finger was crooked and he didn't get it checked out for a long time. That didn't stop him from doing a lot except writing, but it was the last week of school so he just did it with the pain.

We all called him stupid and how "we can never trust him because of the stupid decisions he makes"

But fast forward to the last day of school, he drove me home. I had to finish a test and it was going to take longer then the time given. It was fun because I got aux and I blasted Taylor Swift.

We had our fun in the car with friends when we would all hangout. I would usually sit in the middle because I'm the smallest so when ever we would go somewhere he would always look back at me and smiled.

That's when I knew. I liked him. And that's how I started my summer, liking a guy.

We would FaceTime every night just talking about the most stupidest stuff or about our days if we didn't hangout before. And that it became falling asleep on FaceTime. We would talk about me and my plans for the summer with soccer and my traveling that were going to happen. We would also talk about what he liked to do, just to get to know each other more.

A few days later Chase, Henry and Rider came over to my house. Abigail was staying the night so we needed some fun. We played games and it was always Chase attacking me no one else until I died. That's when Rider and Henry figured out we had something going on. They just didn't know what.

We ended the night by fighting over who's better and of course I won by losing because "I was the best and always will be." Then they left around 12am after we calmed down and we're making jokes with each other.

Throughout the weeks he tried to invite me as much as he could to hangout with the group. After he got done work or if he didn't have work that day. I ethier had soccer or Micheal didn't want me there.

I seconded that because it would only be drama if I went so I stayed away from hanging out with him. Always will.

But there would be times where I could hangout and we all had fun, we didn't just sit around and be boring. I always had ideas and a fun house to do stuff at. P

Author's Note -
Hey guys! Sorry for another short chapter. There really isn't anything going on with Ava and Chase or should I say Chase and I. But there will be longer chapters moving forward, I just don't know what to add right now since there wasn't anything big going on.