Chapter 5 - Start of Summer

The group chat was blowing up left and right. From people making plans and people saying they have work to picture and videos getting spammed over and over again.

It wasn't the ideal group chat where people just make plans there were arguments, calling names and more. It was just a lot when I decided just to mute it. A lot of people had it mute.

It was mostly just the talkers that had it unmuted and they would just spam stuff or fight about something stupid. But something caught my eye.

Micheal was added and he added someone else didn't know until Henry texted me that it was his girlfriend. The ugliest one in the group got a girlfriend. Later I found out it was a long distance relationship, but she was annoying.

She would send random photos of herself thinking we would care but everyone thought it was annoying. We tried to remove her but Micheal would add her back in. We all congratulated him but it got annoying with the random girl from 4 hours away sending pictures of herself.

I finally removed Micheal's girl friend and then he got pissed when I did it. So he removed me but I got added back and removed him. It became silent and wasn't getting spammed of stupid stuff from him or his girl friend.

And I know I should be happy but none of us wanted someone that won't hangout with us and that we don't know. We only knew her name and how far she loved basically.

But Micheal didn't stop us.

Chase, Anna, and Kai went to target and just walked around. We went to Target and messed around. Anna and I tried to convince Kai to get a bra for himself and Chase was just admiring them. Weird, I know. But we went and found the heels. Chase and Kai tried on some heels and they actually could walk really well in them.

But we ended the day with going to a park and just playing some football with Chase's broken arm. He mostly just sat at a table and went on his phone.

But the rest of the week nothing really happened except going to Sam's house and mine and just chilling.

When we're at Sam's house we usually just chill in his room and watch clips. While we're at my house we mess around with my soccer net and chill on my trampoline.

For a few days Anna and I would send pics of guinea pigs. Everyone would get mad and Grey would start dating he would kill them. So Anna removed him, her own boyfriend. We didn't like that rudeness.

But. They came back. But slowly stopped.

But a few days later we decided to get a little treat. We went to Sweet Frog!!! The best frozen yogurt place in the land. But sadly I was stuck with Chase and Rider. As in the other car was Anna, Caroline, and Dani driving.

Both drivers did get lost but we all made it and witnessed a match made in heaven. Chase and Rider, they shared their frozen yogurt together and linked arms while eating. It was the perfect couple we would call it.

Then we decided to go to target, again. Rider got a stuff animal for his sister but we think it was for him.

We headed to my house and I rode with the girls. We blasted music and flipped off Chase and Rider every chance we got.

But then it was July 4th.

Author's Note -
Yes, another cliff hanger!! Next chapter will be juicy... Might be a long chapter or a short one you will have to find out. But hope you guys are liking it so far. It may be a little confusing but it gets better soon. Nothing much really was happening until next chapter.