Chapter 35

*35* - Past -

[{REI'S POV}]

I flashed back...

[{FLASHBACK}]

[{NO ONE'S POV}]

A red haired man who is in a suit greet her one and only daughter a big hug and a kiss full of love...

"Good morning, princess! How's your sleep?"- Asked by the red haired man..

"Its wonderful... I love my dream!"- Exclaimed by her daughter named Reiley Santos

"Oh, really? Can I know what did you dream about?"- Asked by her father smiling...

"I dreamed about riding in a unicorn with a wings and- and we flew over the rainbow and then we saw sooo many cute rabbits"- Exclaimed by her 5 years old daughter...

"Woah! That is awesome!"- Her father exclaimed as her mother giggled...

Suddenly a phone rings... And it belongs to the red haired man... He pick up the call and say good bye to his beautiful princess and queen...

"Bye princess... Daddy will be late to work"- He said as he kiss her forehead

"Bye daddy!"- Said by her as she hug him...

"Ok bye, hun!"- he said with a kiss

"Stay safe!"

"I will!"

And drove to his destination...

-A FEW HOURS LATER-

10:00 p.m... Its time to the red haired man get back home...

Since he wanna buy a dessert for her princess... He crossed the road, saw a light from a car and BOOM!

He got hit by a car... He can hear the sound of the sirens everywhere and screaming person... He turned his head to the left side and saw a 16 years old girl... Who is lying down their cold,  blood covering her pale skin...

NEXT DAY...

Rei woke up to the sound of a women crying... The cries was familliar... She go downstairs and look for the person who is crying, there in the kitchen saw her mother holding his dad business suit... 'why is mommy holding dad's suit?' she thought as she slowly walks up to her...

"Mommy? Why are you crying?"- she asked looking straight at her mother's eye

"Nothing, dear"- her mom spoke, she then look around and cant find his dad...

"Where's daddy?"- she asked as she started to tear up...

She realizes all... Her mom crying holding his dad suit and dad isnt home...

"Mommy, d-d-daddy's g-g-gone?"- she asked stutterly as her mother couldnt look at her eyes...

"....Yes..."- the only word that came out to her mouth as Rei started crying with her... All you could hear was sniffles and crying sound in the household of Santos...

[{FLASHBACK END}]

Rei, started crying to all the memories flashback to her as Zane hug her...

"Its, okay Rei.... Cry it out... We will talk about it later... Alright?"- Zane said softly as she guided Rei inside the mansion...

**************

Hello! So ayan na guys... Medj dramatic.... Walang comedy... Ewan ko basta... May kaibigan din akong wattpader na tumulong mag bigay nang idea for the story... KAYA SHOUT OUT SAYO!

Since matagal na din di ako naka pag post, pinost koto kasabay sa isang chapter...

-Author-chan out~