Chapter 40

Falling In love

[{REI'S POV}]

It's been a week since mom called and talked about dad's death case...

I'm now in school sitting by myself playing video games then suddenly Zane approach me...

"Rei, you okay there?" He asked

I nodded as a response and continue to play...

"Your friends told me about you wanting to be alone and uhm, just want to say that---" he stopped as I said...

"Stop talking, I don't need comfort"

I said as he sighs and walks away...

Did I just hurt his feelings for stopping him?

I looked at him as he left me...

It feels like my heart broke seing him walk away...

"Z-Zane!" I called

What! Why did I just called him...

He then turn his head and do a *What?* Face

"I u-uh uhm.." I couldn't speak

He then came to me and sit beside me I sighed...

"I-I need someone to talk to me and comfort" I said, it just came out of my mouth suddenly my heart is craving for comfort...

"Okay, don't worry I'll talk to your teacher about you leaving early" he said as I looked at him straight into his dark brown eyes...

Those eyes it feels like I'm in heaven looking at those... Wait what?! No way... No he's Zane and I'm lesbian he can't fall in love with me and No! I'm not falling Inlove to this guy...

We made eye contact that it feels like forever and he smiles... There his killer smile! My heart beat so fast because of it...

"Rei? Let's go, I will to talk to your teacher pa" he said as he holds my hand and drag me...

A few minutes later we arrived to our teachers office, Zane knocked the door and there our teachers voice saying...

"Come in!"

Zane gets in and I don't want to face our teacher was left outside...

They talked while I here outside singing some songs to kill my boredom...

Few minutes later there Zane closing the door and facing me...

"It's all fixed" he said and grab my hands again... His hands touched mines... Again! I blushed! No way am I falling to this guy's antics no! Not gonna let that happen!

A few seconds later we arrived at the school parking area as he guide me towards the frontsit...

"I want to sit at the back" I said plainly...

"No" he said

"But--" I was stopped by him as his index finger touched my lips...

"No more buts, your sitting at the front sit with me, okay?" He said as I nod... Words that came out of his mouth it feels like a leader that leads me... It feels like I'm a puppy following what my owner tells me... Wait! I'm no one's puppy!

"Zane! Gusto ko sa back seat!" Pamamatigas ko

"I told you, I want you by my side!" He said

Welp I told you I am no one's puppy so I Rei, get out of the car and opened the backseat and before I can get in someone lift me into a bridal style...

"No, your sitting next to me" Zane said as he close the backdoors and made me sit into the frontsit...

He then close the door and drive the car...

The ride was a full of akward silent then he Zane breaks it...

"Rei, can I ask you?" He asked as I nodded

"Kailan ba matatapos ang bahay niyo?" He said as I looked at him..

"Malapit na as far as I know when I visited there they are now starting to paint the house so like for a week and done" I said as he looked at me like a sad man...

"Oh, okay" he said as he continues to drive...

Few minutes later we arrivee at his mansion and left the car... Then I sprint my way out of him and unlocked my bedroom door then I ran to the bathroom and looked at the mirror... I was a mess! I then took a bath and change into some comfy clothes...

After that I suddenly remembered how Zane was holding my hands... It felt like heaven! I smiled as I touch my hands where Zane holds...

Am I really falling Inlove to this guy?