Introduction

Once upon a time, in a world of fantasy. Where wizards, sorceresses, vampires, mermaids, werewolves, and even humans can all live in peace. What kept the peace was their leader, their queen, Queen Amanda. Queen Amanda was the most sweetest woman you could ever meet. She knew how to work and protect her people from darkness. She was the most powerful woman that ever lived. For she has lived for a thousand years. She had powers of a celestial god that was blessed to her many years ago. With her in charge life wasn't bad, until one day...
Queen Amanda stands from her throne as her guards were dismissed. She brushes off her dress as her rainbow pastel hair flowed in the air as if gravity never existed. The doors open as a young tall dark man with a black mask enters the throne room. "Good evening." Amanda says and sits down. "What can I do you for, young man." The man stood there without saying a word and slowly pulled out a blade, it wasn't any blade, it was a special blade that could kill a god. Amanda looked shocked. "Where did you find this." The young man pulled his mask off to reveal young sorcerer Sora Micron. "Sora, my most faithful sorcerer." Amanda sighed. "Thank you for finding this, however you found it." Queen stood. "It was an honor my Queen." Sora looked at the blade. "I know you and your sister had suffered an terrible loss." Sora looked up at her. "Yes, loosing a mother can traumatize ones heart and soul." Queen Amanda nods and went to him. "But I know why your here." Sora smirks and crosses his arms. "Then you know what's gonna happen." Amanda takes her cape off and tosses it aside and moves her hands and stands in a fighting stance. "I won't let you take my power." Sora pulls out a dagger, but not just any dagger, a dagger that can kill a god. Amanda looked shocked. "Oh, I see you like my new toy, you see if I wanna get rid of a god, I have to play by its rules." He flips the dagger in his hands. "You- How did you get it from the vaults of the gods!" Amanda says angrily. "Telling it to you would be like telling a baby how to pick up his toys, maybe I'll tell you once your in your grave." Amanda grows anger. "We will see about that." Sora runs towards her as he tries to stab her but she dodges. They fight it out. "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AMANDA!!" Sora yells as he keeps fighting her. "I DID NOTHING TO YOU!" Amanda yelps as she almost got stabbed. "YOU ARE A LIAR AND NOT FIT TO RULE, MURDERER!" Amanda knocks him off her as he slides across the throne room floor. Amanda uses her magic as she raises the throne room pillars up from the floor and starts throwing them. Sora, one by one, dodges them. When the pillars fall onto the ground she stops and takes a breather and doesn't see Sora. Suddenly without warning she gets stabbed from behind she yelps in pain. Sora covers her mouth as they both slowly fall onto the ground. Sora stabs in more. "Thank you for a worthy fight. But we knew who was going to win." Sora chuckles evilly. Sora tries to absorb her power with his magic but finds nothing coming. "W-What... what is this?!" Sora tries again. Amanda smiles weakly up at him and chuckles softly. He slowly looks at her with frustration. "What's the matter Sora...?" She takes a breath, "You missing something..?" Sora looks up quickly to see an glowing orb floating above her throne. "No... NO!" Sora runs towards the orb but it fades away as it teleports. He stops and takes a breath. "You... loose, when a new ruler will rise... they will destroy you.." Amanda chuckles and passes away as her skin slowly turns pale white. Amandas hair slowly looses color as it fades into a grey. Sora growls and punches the throne. "My queen are you there?!" The guard yelled from outside trying to break through the door. Sora picks up a stone and throws it at the stain glass window of Amanda and it shatters. The Guards barge in and gasps at the sight of Amanda dead. "Men," Sora says as he slowly turns around, "There was an assassin."