Welcome + Rules

Welcome to my OC book! This place is mostly for storage of actual MCs/SCs that I have in books.

RULES

1. DO NOT STEAL ANY OF THESE. It's common sense. Just because names and appearances are hard to come up with (trust me, I understand, I spent days poring over prefixes and suffixes for all of my ocs) doesn't give you the right to come in and just take the appearance or name I gave a character and think that you can own it. However, if you need help with your oc's name/appearance, don't be afraid to pm me and ask! I'll help you to the best of my ability.

2. If any ocs are disused and you really like them, you may kindly ask if you want them and give me a good offer to take them. However you MUST use them, either in rps, books, or for art practice. Tag me when you use them, so I know that you aren't just trying to take characters for the sake of taking them. I might also ask you to give me an example. E.g. say you offered a ref sheet for one of my sonas.(For offers I accept mood boards, fan art for my ocs, red sheets for my ocs, votes, headshots, free adopts, etc.)

3. Fanart for my ocs is welcomed! I love seeing what you guys want to 

3. Please check the rules page one in a while as I might update it if I come up with more rules.